I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 in the USA ! ! !

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It just seems a bit ridiculous that he can't make a note on his website or on the forum that he'll be away for a week and not answering emails/calls, especially since he's collected at least $63,000 o

I just got an email update the other day and things are definitely progressing. Impatient sarcastic smartasses will be eating their words before too much longer apparently. Aside from waiting on th

I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 ! ! ! In the USA ! ! !   I thought I would share some GREAT news! I just placed my order for my very own Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 from Brian at RedDragunWeapons a

Posted Images

the guy!

Well, that was helpful.

I just asked you a simple question so I could find the thread you were talking about. No need to get pissy with me.

hey I was joking, now whos getting pissy...to find the thread I am talking about you would look through MY started threads. It is about Russian authentic slings, which 'the guy' came in after some debate, acted like he was going to clear it all up, since he is an importer and deals with izhmash and all, then never returns.

I didn't realize you were joking with me. I apologize.

Damn interwebs.... hard to tell when the hot girl is fat too horror.gif ...... amazing.gif ....... eyes_droped.gif

See sig line....

• 2 weeks later...

just got an update for those who have ordered,

Hi Guys,

Happy New Year! Just a quick update as I head off to the SHOT Show and then two other back to back work trips. During the next couple of weeks I have several meetings scheduled that will hopefully get us the positive resolution we are all looking for. I expect by Valentine’s Day I will be back and we will have a resolution one way or the other on these. Either I will have definitive dates and plans for everyone or we will have to come up with alternative that will make everyone happy. I know you all are tired of waiting. As am I trust me!! Dealing with these has been one of the biggest headaches, heartburns, and challenges I have ever had to face, and frankly it was all to try and share the love. Regardless you all have put your trust and money with me and for that I am eternally grateful. I have spoken to many of you, and you all have been very understanding and supportive. Thank you again for that. We are in the home stretch one way or the other so I ask you all for just these last weeks of understanding and patience. While I have my phone and laptop with me for the next few weeks I will have extremely limited time to talk or answer emails. Please bare with me a bit and with any luck I’ll have a date for our shotguns upon my return.

I hope this email finds you and yours well and that you all had a blessed and happy holiday season!

Best regards,

Brian

• 4 weeks later...

got an update,

Hi guys,

Finally back and ready to give another update.

We are STILL working on ironing out this deal and trying to make it work. That being said, it has taken WAY too long and I have lost way too much hair over this, and I know some of you are feeling the same pains, so what I am going to do is begin refunding money from me to you guys as I can. It will take some time for sure, but everyone will get their money back or the shotgun they ordered one way or the other. Refunds for the most part are going to be started in the order that the money was received. In the mean time the list will still stand and no one will lose their place in line, so if and when the shotguns arrive you all will have first dibs. I appreciate all the continued patience and support from you guys, and really really hope to get you what you all ordered.

I am going to be reaching out to each and every one of you mainly just to catch up, answer questions, and personally thank you as well as apologize for all the delays surrounding this deal.

I’m looking forward to talking to you all.

Best regards,

Brian

On one hand it's ridiculous that no one is importing the 8 rounders into the states.

On the other hand, I like it that way, keep's the value of mine high.

Regarding the 030 - I want it dammit. But I'm not putting any money down to a business that's non-responsive and doesn't have any set dates on importation. I understand the nature of this item, but I'm not in the business of giving out interest free loans.

ask Samal he can help you with Russian mags

Hi, everybody. This is my first post in the forum. Like some of you I took the risk of pre-ordering Saiga 12 030 from Brian. It has been a long wait. Now, according to latest update from him he will be issuing refunds, but "it will take time" and is "still working on ironing out this deal" . I am not at all upset about not getting the shotgun because from start I knew it was a possibility. But it seems that now I can not even get a refund and he can not be reached by any means possible. Frankly, this upsets me. I think we deserve some more information than vague statements like that or be able to get a prompt refund. I don't think I want to wait months and months for a refund.

Has anyone was able to get more info from him? Did anyone actually received a refund?

• 1 month later...

This really bothers me as I could easily have been among the guys in limbo. I was ready to order two 030's from Brian last fall. The only reason I didn't is because after I asked, he never actually sent me an order form. I figured if he didn't want my order bad enough to follow through and send me the order form, I'd be better served taking my business elsewhere.

That's the only reason I'm not screaming right along with you guys. I really really really hope he comes through in some way.

Brian actually called me last week.

He reiterated how he place his order with Izzy and sent in the down payment prior to the Russian bankruptcy/restructuring problem, thus losing his deposit to the Russian lawyers. Then Legion thought it would be a great idea to import these weapons them selves. So, now most likely the 030 that are in the states now WERE the ones being built for Red Dragun's order (minus the lower front rail)... He is slowly refunding from oldest to newest order out of his own pocket. I am expecting a refund in 1-2 months.

If you have any concerns, e-mail him you concern and phone number. He is very busy, but will return your message.

This really bothers me as I could easily have been among the guys in limbo. I was ready to order two 030's from Brian last fall. The only reason I didn't is because after I asked, he never actually sent me an order form. I figured if he didn't want my order bad enough to follow through and send me the order form, I'd be better served taking my business elsewhere.

That's the only reason I'm not screaming right along with you guys. I really really really hope he comes through in some way.

I do too. It sounds like he is trying to make it right. Time will tell!

I was very close to placing an order with him too back then. So happy i didnt.

Brian actually called me last week.

He reiterated how he place his order with Izzy and sent in the down payment prior to the Russian bankruptcy/restructuring problem, thus losing his deposit to the Russian lawyers. Then Legion thought it would be a great idea to import these weapons them selves. So, now most likely the 030 that are in the states now WERE the ones being built for Red Dragun's order (minus the lower front rail)... He is slowly refunding from oldest to newest order out of his own pocket. I am expecting a refund in 1-2 months.

If you have any concerns, e-mail him you concern and phone number. He is very busy, but will return your message.

Thanks for the info. good to know hes still in contact with people.

...I was ready to order two 030's from Brian last fall. The only reason I didn't is because after I asked, he never actually sent me an order form. I figured if he didn't want my order bad enough to follow through and send me the order form, I'd be better served taking my business elsewhere...

I had the same experience. I'm glad I went with my gut.

Those of you who sent him money, I hope you get your refunds reasonably soon.

I actually had my order form in hand and a place number assigned. Then I waited for any "tangible" sign that this was going to happen, other than just happy talk. That sign never came. The fact that it never looked like he was going to sell out of the 200 gave me the confidence to hold back and I never sent my money. Needless to say, glad I waited..

Edited by DogMan

I'm one of the first ones that placed an order with Brian. I'm still hoping he can swing the order to get the 030's in. I still want one and I'm probably going to buy a Legion anyway.

Btw, Brian was supposed to call me last week for an update, but he never did.

I actually had my order form in hand and a place number assigned. Then I waited for any "tangible" sign that this was going to happen, other than just happy talk. That sign never came. The fact that it never looked like he was going to sell out of the 200 gave me the confidence to hold back and I never sent my money. Needless to say, glad I waited..

same here. I ordered on from cheaper than dirt in March for 1109.89 runs bulkpack right out of the box. Has the siderail but not the gasblock rail. LRBHO and came with two 4 round magwell mags. I'm sure I can change the gasblock for less then 400$

Products Ordered:

Item Description Quantity Price Total

2-LEGIZL-433 Legion USA Saiga Semi Auto Shotgun 12 Gauge 3" 19" Barrel 4 Rounds Synthetic Stock Black Finish 1 $1,098.90 $1,098.90

Subtotal $1,098.90

Shipping $10.99

Tax $0.00

Total $1,109.89

Edited by madmax4x4
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, we got burned. Nobody is getting the money back! He does not care to call because he has nothing to say. He promised to call me more than once, but never did. Why should he pay back if we just keep waiting. He will not pay unless he is forced to.

Brian has called me several times and responded to my emails. During my last conversation he explained that he was working on returning the money as the orders were taken. He said that he has already given several refunds and is working his way through the list. I'm going to give him some more time... But like everyone, I do have a breaking point where delaying my refund will not be acceptable. At that point I will do whatever it takes to get my money out of this deal.