I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 in the USA ! ! !

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It just seems a bit ridiculous that he can't make a note on his website or on the forum that he'll be away for a week and not answering emails/calls, especially since he's collected at least $63,000 o

I just got an email update the other day and things are definitely progressing. Impatient sarcastic smartasses will be eating their words before too much longer apparently. Aside from waiting on th

I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 ! ! ! In the USA ! ! !   I thought I would share some GREAT news! I just placed my order for my very own Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 from Brian at RedDragunWeapons a

Posted Images

So since the Russian magwell mags are so hard to come by, is it possible to reversibly remove the installed Russian magwell and replace with a JT Engineering magwell and use with US-made mags?

I own 2 S433a's I got from Legion. The Molot V12 mags work in them with small mod to rear lug.The SGM Vepr 12 mags work flawlessly in my Saigas.