I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 in the USA ! ! !

I sent the guy an email today asking about the ordering process

If the guy is busy and its going to take awhile for a response ...any of you that have already ordered care to help me out?

How much $$$?

Pay in full before it arrives?

Pay half now, & pay half later?

I'm very interested & I'd like to know how I might make it a reality if I choose to take the plunge

Thanks guys!

~Stephen

They are $1500

You can pay if full or pay 1/2 now and 1/2 when they arrive.

Watch out, these fuckers will destroy powerlines :lolol:

• Like 2
  • Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It just seems a bit ridiculous that he can't make a note on his website or on the forum that he'll be away for a week and not answering emails/calls, especially since he's collected at least $63,000 o

I just got an email update the other day and things are definitely progressing. Impatient sarcastic smartasses will be eating their words before too much longer apparently. Aside from waiting on th

I just ordered a Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 ! ! ! In the USA ! ! !   I thought I would share some GREAT news! I just placed my order for my very own Saiga 12S EXP-01-030 from Brian at RedDragunWeapons a

Posted Images

If the guy is busy and its going to take awhile for a response ...any of you that have already ordered care to help me out?

How much $$$?

I'm very interested & I'd like to know how I might make it a reality if I choose to take the plunge

Thanks guys!

~Stephen

$1,499.00

50% down

50% on arrival.

How much $$?

Thanks guys!

~Stephen

$1,499.00

50% down

50% on arrival.

...wonder if he will just sell outright the leftovers when they arrive.

How long does it usually take Brian to respond to emails or phone calls? I've tried both so far.

he takes a minute sometimes....just keep trying.

I finally got my invoice, sent my deposit..i hope they are here by the summer.

So, keep calling and emailing leaving messages? I don't really wanna be that guy. But I do want this S12! I'll wait a few more days and see what happens.

Sorry, but I was that guy till I got my order in. I had no idea how many spots he had left and I wanted one. Lol!

Both me and a friend of mine have been trying to get a hold of him multiple times every day now for at least the last week with no luck. Emails, voicemails, nothin.

Edited by Juice

maybe he went to russia to get the shotguns himself.

ive already sent my deposit to him, and havent heard anything either. starting to worry a lil.:unsure:

Good things come to those who wait. I'm waiting also. The last custom weapon I ordered was in November of last year and it's just being finished now. Relax and look for mags, like I am.

To those trying to get in touch with him, my guess is that he must be out of town. I'm sure he'll contact you soon and I wouldn't worry as there's still plenty of room left. You can also check the thread out on the ak forum where he seems to spend more time and you can see pics of the one he has already converted.

ive already sent my deposit to him, and havent heard anything either. starting to worry a lil.:unsure:

Good things come to those who wait. I'm waiting also. The last custom weapon I ordered was in November of last year and it's just being finished now. Relax and look for mags, like I am.

true that...i tried ordering mags from the NZ website. They have 8 rd magwell Russian mags for $125. Havent gotten an email back from the guy yet tho.

true that...i tried ordering mags from the NZ website. They have 8 rd magwell Russian mags for $125. Havent gotten an email back from the guy yet tho.

Good luck with that. I tried ordering some rock-n-lock 8s from them once, and received an email stating that there is no way they could ship them to a private citizen in the US. :evil:

On one hand it's ridiculous that no one is importing the 8 rounders into the states.

On the other hand, I like it that way, keep's the value of mine high.

Regarding the 030 - I want it dammit. But I'm not putting any money down to a business that's non-responsive and doesn't have any set dates on importation. I understand the nature of this item, but I'm not in the business of giving out interest free loans.

• Like 2

Good luck with that. I tried ordering some rock-n-lock 8s from them once, and received an email stating that there is no way they could ship them to a private citizen in the US. :evil:

i have a friend in NZ. Im gonna see if she'll order some for me. :angel:

i have a friend in NZ. Im gonna see if she'll order some for me. :angel:

Group buy?

Im WAY down for that..the only thing is..how could she send them into the country without it being flagged by customs? i dont think she is savvy enough to take the mags apart, but I'll ask!

I sent her an email last night to see if it was possible. I'll keep you posted :smoke:

From Russia (via London) with love...

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNTctMjAxMTA1MTYtMTcyOS5qcGc.jpg

I could only afford three. :cryss: Ordered and paid back in Feb and these gems hit my doorstep today. Now, if I only had the 030 in my hands. :lolol:

I see Brian has chimed in on his dealer forum on theakforum.net so that should ease some of the worries that are floating around. :super:

Edited by sunnybean

I could only afford three. :cryss: Ordered and paid back in Feb and these gems hit my doorstep today. Now, if I only had the 030 in my hands. :lolol:

I see Brian has chimed in on his dealer forum on theakforum.net so that should ease some of the worries that are floating around. :super:

WOOOO!

Those are PURDY!

Oleg is tricky with his site....I happen to be browsing on last Saturday night, and the 8 rd. magwell mags which had shown "SOLD OUT" when the new batch of spares came in, had magically changed to "BUY." I jumped on that ASAP! Now they're out of stock again :angel: I bought all of his pistol grips as well :smoke:

Also, I wonder if it will be as simple as changing out the follower in the 2 5rd mags the gun comes with into the 8rd mags or if other mods will need to be made to the non-lrbho magwell mags?

I'm thinking someone could make a follower with the side stops lower than normal. This would cause the follower to ride higher and hit the LRBHO mechanism. Kinda like the Promags did due to the skinny followers. Of course, I'm just thinking out loud...don't know if there's more to the story or not...

WOOOO!

Those are PURDY!

Oleg is tricky with his site....I happen to be browsing on last Saturday night, and the 8 rd. magwell mags which had shown "SOLD OUT" when the new batch of spares came in, had magically changed to "BUY." I jumped on that ASAP! Now they're out of stock again :angel: I bought all of his pistol grips as well :smoke:

Also, I wonder if it will be as simple as changing out the follower in the 2 5rd mags the gun comes with into the 8rd mags or if other mods will need to be made to the non-lrbho magwell mags?

Glad I ordered 4 before they sold out.

• Like 1

WOOOO!

Those are PURDY!

Glad I ordered 4 before they sold out.

me too...does anyone know how long they usually take to ship?

Would it be against this forum's policies for somebody to paste information from the AKforum? It would be extremely helpful to know what's going on, and to get status updates... however, their website isn't easy to access (it denies all registrations from users with "free" e-mail accounts, on top of what seems to be a wait for approval from administrators for access) which somewhat limits the ability to stay informed.

Would it be against this forum's policies for somebody to paste information from the AKforum? It would be extremely helpful to know what's going on, and to get status updates... however, their website isn't easy to access (it denies all registrations from users with "free" e-mail accounts, on top of what seems to be a wait for approval from administrators for access) which somewhat limits the ability to stay informed.

From the other site...

Hey guys...

Sorry guys...I've been tied up with other things and haven't visited here.

Just letting you all know all is good and just SLOWLY moving forward. I am just doing things in a way that best protects everyone better (even though it's a bit slower).

Seriously hoping to post real positive news soon.

Statements are still being cranked out and emails getting caught up on and should be clean with both this week.

Edited to remove reddragunweapons.com link

Edited by sunnybean

It wasn't anything that informative - he simply noted that he was still working on everything and that he guaranteed things were coming along. He also said he was working on answering all emails.

I sent him an email last week to get on the list and still haven't heard anything.

It just seems a bit ridiculous that he can't make a note on his website or on the forum that he'll be away for a week and not answering emails/calls, especially since he's collected at least $63,000 of people's money in pre-orders (I've seen at least the # 85 sold, assuming minimum payment of $750)

But this is what you have to put up with if you want to get a chance at owning this shotgun, and I made the difficult decision that I'll go ahead with it. But I have a feeling we'll probably go into the fall with no guns seen. If you check Rusmilitary's sight he makes note that he ordered firearms from Izhmash last fall that are just coming in now...