PM me with rendezvous coordinates JIC SHTF. I have a 5.45 and will fight on your side for ammo.

:lolol:

I PMd you the address come on over! :ded::ph34r:

I kind of look at it as an investment too.. I cant really afford to buy anymore but I know the price on the tins have nowhere to go but up. AK-74 has been growing in popularity rapidly the last few years due to it's effectiveness and cheap cost. I've convinced most friends and family to buy an AK-74 because of my supply.. so there welcome to share should SHTF.

• 2 weeks later...

:)

PM me with rendezvous coordinates JIC SHTF. I have a 5.45 and will fight on your side for ammo.

I PMd you the address come on over! :ded::ph34r:

I kind of look at it as an investment too.. I cant really afford to buy anymore but I know the price on the tins have nowhere to go but up. AK-74 has been growing in popularity rapidly the last few years due to it's effectiveness and cheap cost. I've convinced most friends and family to buy an AK-74 because of my supply.. so there welcome to share should SHTF.

I want in! Two 74s here...and a few cans to make it to your place, hopefully you have a good stronghold

Don't put all your eggs in one basket either...

I agree. I went with the ak-74 as my main battle rifle because family, friends.. even the women in my family have proven to handle it easily after training with them. It is not by far my only weapon.. but is one of the main platforms I would depend upon over a long period of time more heavily because its proven reliability and durability.

I'm actually more focused on buying long term food storage that will last us 15+ years.. without food and creature comforts your guns may not be able to save you.

• Like 2

I agree. I went with the ak-74 as my main battle rifle because family, friends.. even the women in my family have proven to handle it easily after training with them. It is not by far my only weapon.. but is one of the main platforms I would depend upon over a long period of time more heavily because its proven reliability and durability.

I'm actually more focused on buying long term food storage that will last us 15+ years.. without food and creature comforts your guns may not be able to save you.

That's my very next step after buying my place in the country with septic, water well, PV's, spare parts, etc. Regarding food; I hope to buy "mostly" from one vendor in one clean/simple/fast swoop. Some are claiming 25+ years storability. Any advice??

That's my very next step after buying my place in the country with septic, water well, PV's, spare parts, etc. Regarding food; I hope to buy "mostly" from one vendor in one clean/simple/fast swoop. Some are claiming 25+ years storability. Any advice??

yup, lookup your local LDS Mormon food cannery and setup an appointment.. if they don't accept appointments from non-members you better make a Mormon friend fast.. trust me you wont find better prices anywhere.

http://www.providentliving.org/pfw/multimedia/files/pfw/pdf/123005_BSS_HS_OrderForm_Jan2011US_ENG_pdf.pdf

Edited by mastershakelock

yup, lookup your local LDS Mormon food cannery and setup an appointment.. if they don't accept appointments from non-members you better make a Mormon friend fast.. trust me you wont find better prices anywhere.

http://www.provident...1US_ENG_pdf.pdf

Yup... and researching beyond that!!:donatello: