Do you guys have this in stock?

• 1 year later...

I was interested in a 74 Style Brake for a S-12 or 20 ga., hopefully when i do my build this year it will be in stock, otherwise will get a 24mm/Bulgy 74 style flash hider he sells and a FSB (short I think, going to use stock rear sight, not his AK unit which is also cool but more if you're getting the handguards and all). Does anyone know the OAL of either of these units, or better yet how much they add to factory threaded barrel? Taking mine back in any case, rethreading then permanantly attaching device for 18.25-18.5 total. Also interested in the long version 10 Slot FH by other mfg. which is 2.56" including threaded section, would be my first pick/will be if I go with a 12 gauge again but match with his FSB. To my understanding should not need to mess with ports at that length of remaining barrel. These 74 ones look significantly longer. If my concern is even valid (maybe working like the 74U comp and actually helping reliable cycling)

Edited by Steppe Sweeper