best Place to buy a Saiga 20ga?

I bought a S-12 then put a S-20 on layaway to ensure price and availability. I got the 12ga for $509 shipped and the 20ga for $525 shipped. With reference to price and availability I got in just under the wire regarding Saiga shotguns. I can't suggest with any certainty what you should do... buy now or wait. If you buy now you'll certainly pay more than if you bought 3 weeks ago but there's no way to know whether prices will go down or skyrocket upward. I just hope recent events don't affect rifle prices because I want to buy several.

I found a very nice lightly used one locally for $425 OTD but I decided against it because the seller made it very clear it's as-is... plus he said it has cycling issues. I asked if this was with cheap low brass ammo and he said yeah, Winchester. It's probably just fine but I really HATE buying something used and having to put as much or more into parts than the cash I saved. It may still be there for all I know.

It is pretty tough to break an AK cousin and the parts are cheap to fix. Most of the Saiga shotguns are particular about certain shells. Find what works or spend like $10 on the new spring... Paying $550 + shipping and ffl is crazy when the same thing can be had way cheaper (unless you are Bill Gates). Not many people leave their Saigas stock anyway.