Best "State why you intend to make....." reason???

zombie_form_1.jpg

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Now the kicker...........

It was apparently approved!

approvedzombieform1.jpg

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=158&t=1088917&page=1

Hearing some thoughts on this, it seems it's very dependent on which agent is doing your paperwork. One guy on another board was denied for this section, when he pretty much copy/pasted legal wording for his reason. I guess the guy who approved the above has a sense of humor.

• Like 1

seems like half the members there are adolencences, with a strange fixation on "zombies". the other half are wannabes.

it's one thing to post on a forum about 'zombies", but you really have to be a total dolt to put that on a gov't form, as a reason. seems like that boy can't seperate reality from fantasy

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

seems like half the members there are adolencences, with a strange fixation on "zombies". the other half are wannabes.

it's one thing to post on a forum about 'zombies", but you really have to be a total dolt to put that on a gov't form, as a reason. seems like that boy can't seperate reality from fantasy

Oh, I don't know. I think once in a while a stupid question deserves a stupid answer.

• Like 3

Oh, I don't know. I think once in a while a stupid question deserves a stupid answer.

+1

The whole National Firearms Act is a joke as it is. It shouldn't even exist. I applaud the guy for giving a ridiculous answer, purely because it's ridiculous that we even have to fill out that form to begin with.

Edited by -Shooter-
  • Like 3

+1 indeed.