Ready to start the modifications

Okay I shot my Saiga 12 a couple of times now and I'm ready to start putting some money in it. Right now I'm looking for:

elevated sight, muzzle break, folding stock, & stick magazines.

I don't know what type of sights to get, I want a cool looking muzzle break that will make quick work of door, I want a stock that looks good and folds, and I want some magazines but I don't know if I should get 8 or 12 round.

What should I do?

I disaggree. Buy the 12" If he doesn't like it, it is easy to cut down to the next rib, and he only spen't a couple of bucks more for the chance to try it out. I have all 3 sizes and like them all.

hey Definitely call or visit the css store it is the Great! Greg is over the top with customer service! I never shot mine before modifing it? it has 4 ports cycles most anything even winchester lite stuff? as long as it is against my shoulder or leg? when just held at side it still does well but occasional FTE? why? just coincidence? anyway greg is tons of help has good stuff! 12 round drum same size as 10 more is better???? and 20 not so bad just takes a total mag dump to really rethink the size!

Edited by Guns Are Great

I disaggree. Buy the 12" If he doesn't like it, it is easy to cut down to the next rib, and he only spen't a couple of bucks more for the chance to try it out. I have all 3 sizes and like them all.

totally forgot about cutting it down. Thanks Gunfun for pointing it out. Totally forgot about that option. This forum rawks