(It's impossible to know how many illegal guns are circulating in the city, but in 2010, the Police Department seized 5,318, including 2,984 pistols, 1,402 revolvers, 403 rifles and 349 shotguns.)

Breaking news: A revolver is no longer a pistol! Call the White House!

Pretty common nomenclature, categorizing/differentiating handguns as pistol (semi-auto) and revolver, especially in States that license/register and limit CCW to certain types/make/model of firearms.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure that son of a bitch Schumer has a permit and carries. But no one else should be allowed to, according to him.

I wouldn't doubt it.

Just like that fat pig, Rosie O'donnel. She has armed security for herself, but thinks people shouldn't own guns, even for self defense. That's blatantly saying "My life is worth more than yours, because I'm famous". She's so anti-gun that when she had Tom Selleck on her show, she turned the whole interview into a fucking interrogation on him being a gun owner and associated with the NRA. What a piece of shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtkgoGY4Cm4

Like someone mentioned in the comments section; he was on the show to plug a movie, and she uses it to corner him into a gun-control debate. Real fucking classy. I hadn't watched that interview in awhile, but damn did it piss me off all over again. Props to Tom for remaining classy as hell, and fuck her for being a worthless, condescending, sneaky piece of shit.

I'm pretty sure that son of a bitch Schumer has a permit and carries. But no one else should be allowed to, according to him.

At one time she used her political influence to get herself named a "reserve US Marshall" so that she could carry on commercial aircraft. In 25 years of law enforcement I was never able to pull that one off.

What a hypocritical bitch.

Isn't that "Chuck" Schumer? Anyway, I think "bitch" describes him perfectly. Rosie reveals her ignorance by stating that the purpose of the second amendment is so citizens could have muskets to fight the British. She obviously hasn't even read it.

• Like 2

Isn't that "Chuck" Schumer? Anyway, I think "bitch" describes him perfectly. viously hasn't even read it.

Dianne Feinstein is the one I think everybody's alluding to here, and yes, she's a hypocritical bitch too. :angry2:

Only one of two people in San Francisco to hold a valid CCW license (hmm, she happens to be mayor there at the time in question too), and then, (after the SF citizens call her bluff in the matter), she makes a big horse & pony show turning in one of her revolvers (probably confiscated by her from the SF police armory when she started her mayor (dictator? :unsure: ) ship) knowing damn well she had another firearm (or more?) in reserve.

And then these asshats wonder why the average citizenry doesn't trust them. :chris:

• Like 2

(It's impossible to know how many illegal guns are circulating in the city, but in 2010, the Police Department seized 5,318, including 2,984 pistols, 1,402 revolvers, 403 rifles and 349 shotguns.)

Breaking news: A revolver is no longer a pistol! Call the White House!

Pretty common nomenclature, categorizing/differentiating handguns as pistol (semi-auto) and revolver, especially in States that license/register and limit CCW to certain types/make/model of firearms.

Stupidity is common, but it's still not to be desired. It's an incorrect use, and it's not one of those things

people can make correct by everyone doing it.

Isn't that "Chuck" Schumer? Anyway, I think "bitch" describes him perfectly. viously hasn't even read it.

Dianne Feinstein is the one I think everybody's alluding to here, and yes, she's a hypocritical bitch too. :angry2:

Yep, thanks to you and Dogman for catching that. I have no idea why I posted that it reference to Schumer. But you are both correct, he does come off as an effeminate Bitch of a man.