A friend was in town over the weekend and mentioned he got a new to him shotgun. He's not to knowledgeable on guns, but he described it as a bolt action 20 Ga, with a removable box mag, and when I described the Saiga mags, he said they were exactly like that. My Google-fu may be strong, but I have yet to find anything like this, so has anyone here heard anything about a gun like this?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i have an old mossberg bolt action 20 gauge, that uses a modded a factory saiga 20 mag.

I have an old Mossy 20 bolt gun, what did you have to do to he S20 mags?

• 4 months later...

You would have to be a REALLY good shot to use that at OUR turkey shoots at OUR club... You are NOT ALLOWED to let the gun touch the table you shoot from... you may lean on it, and get a rest... but the gun must be totally supported by yourself... :up: And with THAT setup... you would be shooting at 2.5"-3" targets at 190 yards... :lol:

:smoke:

• 4 months later...

i have an old mossberg bolt action 20 gauge, that uses a modded a factory saiga 20 mag.

I have an old Mossy 20 bolt gun, what did you have to do to he S20 mags?

mod the crap out of it. its not detachable anymore. you open the bolt and feed them from the top. ill post a vid or some pics if i get time.

• Like 1