Saiga 12 pricing

Not sure I enjoy being called a buzzard, but I'm glad I swooped in lol. I have been trying to get two 109's for about a month. I asked my local FFL to find 'em but then the scare hit and he couldn't find 'em. I flat out refused to pay $750. I had given up 'til I saw O.P. Mention Whittakers, called just in time for the last two woo hoo!

Not sure I enjoy being called a buzzard, but I'm glad I swooped in lol. I have been trying to get two 109's for about a month. I asked my local FFL to find 'em but then the scare hit and he couldn't find 'em. I flat out refused to pay $750. I had given up 'til I saw O.P. Mention Whittakers, called just in time for the last two woo hoo!

No, I didn't mean it like that. It's just that they had 18 only a couple days ago so they must have got hit pretty hard. B)

I don't get it. Someone post about a shop having them for $589 and everyone freaks out and buys them up but K-VAR has had tons of them come in every week for the same price or less. They still have plenty in stock right now yet people are paying $700 + locally and on gunbroker.

I don't get it. Someone post about a shop having them for $589 and everyone freaks out and buys them up but K-VAR has had tons of them come in every week for the same price or less. They still have plenty in stock right now yet people are paying $700 + locally and on gunbroker.

It's the Chicken Little Syndrome. That, along with the fact that most of the general population are fucking idiots.

I wouldn't exactly say K-Var has em "in stock" I ordered one 3 weeks ago, still haven't received it.

Edited by EL Uno

Man you guys are lucky to find them for under $600.00. I purchased my Saiga 12 for $820.00, this included shipping/tax/DROS. People get the short end of the stick in Cali. Oh Well at least we have nice weather.

It's a matter of timing... bought a S-12 and S-20 right on the cuff of the latest scare... $509 and $525 repectively both including shipping to my FFL. Saw the panic coming and didn't want to miss the opportunity. Oh... and since other purchases arrive to my FFL today or tomorrow I'll be picking them up this week. YIPEE!!