Saiga-12 In The Movie "Gun"

movies like this show the idiots "dis what you need to shoot up the club, nieghborhood" etc.....

Just like every other movie with a criminal who has a gun. No different.

I know this and so does everyone else .But you gotta make your point sometimes .Also it doesn't mean I have to like it.

To the makers of the movie thanks for associating the saiga with the criminal element and with "filthy cent".

movies like this show the idiots "dis what you need to shoot up the club, nieghborhood" etc.....

Just like every other movie with a criminal who has a gun. No different.

I know this and so does everyone else .But you gotta make your point sometimes .Also it doesn't mean I have to like it.

Noone said you have to like it.

Obviously this guy is either a bit of a racist or has something against 50 Cent :lolol:

LMAO. That whole clip was pretty damn funny.

"see that infa-red beam???? see that white light????"

I'm going to build one just like 50's... if I can find another one. I wonder if he does his own conversions???

If you look close, it's not even converted. The trigger is still to the rear and it's got a pistol grip mounted (no stock).

i heard 50 cent got shot in the face and lived. thats just crazy

Yeah, something like 9 times with 9mm. A few to the face, a few to the torso. Some guy walked up on him sitting in a car and started firing into the car at him from a pretty close distance.

• 4 weeks later...

A police report says it was only 3 times, but still...

Only reason he's alive is cause Chuck Norris was at a nearby street corner. Once things went down Chuck rushed to the scene and scared the lead back out of him. Seeing 50 lay there bleeding, he told 50 to stop being such a bitch and suck it up. Needless to say he pulled through

To the makers of the movie thanks for associating the saiga with the criminal element and with "filthy cent".

+1

I hate to see the Saiga 12 associated with BS like this. That's why the AK-47 has the stigma that it does.

Yeah, the last thing I want to be associated with is a pack of Ghetto morons. Easy to see why this crap went straight to DVD.

Obviously this guy is either a bit of a racist or has something against 50 Cent :lolol:

Thinking that everything that is said negative of any individual is motivated by racism, is racism.

Some blacks are sinners, some are saints, the same as the rest of the human race. Idolize this heroin and crack dealer all you like, but don't feel licensed to call everyone a raciest that does not care for him or the lifestyle he represents. There are a lot of dead black kids in the ground right now because they were trying to emulate what this fool is preaching. I would not want my kid to think of him as a role model.

50cent.jpg

Edited by Azrial

I dunno, movies and TV don't "create" the anti-gun bias, but they are certainly tools used by the left to stupify the public. After a movie or two associating S12s to gangsta's, the new media will have clips available if any outcry comes in about ATF deciding to stop import. Glocks got some of their stigma about being able to "pass through metal detectors" undetected from TV and movies.

Personally, i want to see the protagonist using the weapons, not the gang bangers selling them. When it's the weapon of the antagonist, it can become propaganda that will come back to haunt us. Recently saw on a TV crime drama, someone said "those 50's (referring to a bolt action rifle) are used by terrorists to shoot down commercial flights." Right...