NOW selling original standard SAIGA rifles and shotguns

NOW selling the original standard SAIGA rifles and shotguns, 7.62x39, 5.56x45, and .308Win rifles, and .410 shotgun AND 2 types of the popular 12-gauge shotguns.

The quantities are very limited! So Act Now!

IZH-114_2.jpg

100% Russian firearms imported from the infamous Izhmash's Legion Factory.

These are the perfect firearms to use the way they are or to do your own conversions the way you like them.

Get in on this great deal now before we run out.

See them all here or see them individually below:

IZH-109_i-01.png

Saiga 12-gauge shotgun, 19"barrel, 5-rd magazine, automatic bolt stop after last round.

IZH-109_i.png

Saiga 12-gauge shotgun, 19"barrel, 5-rd magazine.

IZH-104_i.png

Caliber .410, barrel 19", 4-rd magazine, manual bolt stop, muzzle attachment-protective bush

IZH-132_i.png

Caliber 7.62mm, barrel 16", 10-rd magazine, sight leaf for 3 divisions, spring loaded firing pin, hunting type plastic buttstock and forend

IZH-114_i.png

Caliber .223Rem, barrel 16", 10-rd magazine, sight leaf for 3 divisions, spring loaded firing pin, hunting type plastic buttstock and forend

IZH-139_i.png

Caliber .308Win., barrel 16", 8-rd magazine, sight leaf for 3 divisions, spring loaded firing pin, hunting type plastic buttstock and forend

Hi, I was just curious why you have the Saiga 12 030 Front Sight Gas Block up on your website? From what I understand it will not work with normal Saiga 12s, Is this correct? Will you be offering barrels and other 030 conversion parts in the future?

Thanks

Greg

Edited by AZG