Here's my first Saiga

Nice camo...

Thats a threaded long barrel isnt it? Always thought those were neat and kinda wanted one, but ended up with a 19in threaded due to dumb luck purchase.... Very nice.

Yes it's threaded. Thinking of a poly chock for it latter?

Im thinking about it, it sounds very versatile... All the chokes you could need already at your finger tips.

I found one in the forum some were. It was $99 bucks. I took the Saiga 12 out one time before I converted it. With 00 buck it was doing a decent pattern at 25 yards. I know with a full chock it would be a great 12 gage for Turkey at that distance or longer, with a shot load of course. It's a very smooth shooting 12 gage. My main reason for getting it was to have a better "SPORTING" 12 gage. With the Lee 1oz slugs I load, it was printing a 2" group at 25 yards. Not too mention it tamed the recoil of them a good bit better then my 870 pump. I can use this Saiga 12 for coyote, hog,deer or turkey. Just need to get the 2 round mag for it and the poly chock. I am also looking into a better set of sights. The Chaos rail may be another up grade for it.

Stunning! love the camo job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Im thinking about it, it sounds very versatile... All the chokes you could need already at your finger tips.

I found one in the forum some were. It was $99 bucks. I took the Saiga 12 out one time before I converted it. With 00 buck it was doing a decent pattern at 25 yards. I know with a full chock it would be a great 12 gage for Turkey at that distance or longer, with a shot load of course. It's a very smooth shooting 12 gage. My main reason for getting it was to have a better "SPORTING" 12 gage. With the Lee 1oz slugs I load, it was printing a 2" group at 25 yards. Not too mention it tamed the recoil of them a good bit better then my 870 pump. I can use this Saiga 12 for coyote, hog,deer or turkey. Just need to get the 2 round mag for it and the poly chock. I am also looking into a better set of sights. The Chaos rail may be another up grade for it.