Hey folks

I wonder if anyone here has ordered mags from CDNN they have mags for pretty cheap and I just want to be sure I am not buying junk that will give me nothign but feed issues I will link the mags I am interested in.

AK-47 762x39 75rd Drum New Asian

and

<H1 id=item-contenttitle>AK-47 762x39 30rd Hi-Rib Mag New European

and

AK-47 762x39 30rd Steel Mag New Bulgarian

and

AK-47 762x39 30rd Metal Lined Synthetic Mag New Bulgarian

and lastly <H1 id=item-contenttitle>AK-47 762x39 40rd Steel Mag New Chinese

I really would like some bulgy circle 10 or 21 mags but cant find em anywhere. I will say that my preference in thos elisted is going for the european high rip backed mags or the bulgy metal mags. Please let me know what experiences you have had with any of these mags.

EDIT LINKS REMOVED....APPARENTLY AGAINST RULES...................

Edited by minnpatriot

NEW east german metal ribbed mags have about a 10% failure rate. Its pretty easy to test for the failure, just push the follower all the way to the bottom of the mag and see if it comes back up. On the other hand, I've never run into a used mag of that type that did not work.

links to non business member.. not gonna go well

Oh well if a man cant ask an honest question on this forum guess I will have to go elsewhere.. PS prices of a lot of the Business members are not the best...try not ripping me off then I will gladly link to them.

You can ask questions and even type CDNNInvestments.com. The actual LINKS are what break the rules.

yup, your questions and opinions are fine. You can even post a pic and say the name of the person selling it and the price.. but direct links are against the rules. For what it's worth I've never had a problem with bulgarian mags, and synthetic tends to be lighter weight so that would be my recomendation. I have the drum mag.. it's now a door stop. Doesn't work.. maybe mine was bad.

Edited by volkov

Thanks guys, well I went with european surplus mags in very good condition from aimsurplus 10 mags + shipping $104 total. Not too bad a deal, its looks like the mags arsenal sells are the circle 10 mags so I may pick up a few of them in the near future. With the posssibility of a hi cap mags ban in the future I would like to have a few dozen mags on hand.

Edited by minnpatriot

The last batch of "AK-47 762x39 30rd Hi-Rib Mag New European" I got from CDNN were actually Sino-Soviet Chinese 30rd AK mags, unissued condition with a heavy oil coating.

And I'm sure you took them straight to the gun shows and sold them for 5x the price you paid. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

The last batch of "AK-47 762x39 30rd Hi-Rib Mag New European" I got from CDNN were actually Sino-Soviet Chinese 30rd AK mags, unissued condition with a heavy oil coating.

And I'm sure you took them straight to the gun shows and sold them for 5x the price you paid. :rolleyes:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: