ALRIGHT! Worked this time.

Remington 870 Express

12 gauge

7 shot capacity

18in barrel

heatshield

front pistol grip

Knoxx Industries folding wire stock

all infront of my stack of Commie targets.

Edited by KySoldier
dam, doesnt that wire stock hurt your shoulder? looks like MAJOR OWWW......

i doubt it, neither of my 870's seem to kick at all.

i should get my tax return next friday, and im picking up a new mossberg 590 special purpose. 9 shot magazine, heat shield, bayonet lug, synthetic stocks, 18.5 inch barrell. i cant wait :smoke:

btw, that is a nice 870 ky, i would love to have one of mine like that. i just dont wanna spend the money on a new barrell, stock, heatshield, extended mag., etc. i think that the 870 is by far the best pump shotgun out there, and i would trust my life to one any day

Edited by chips

The price isn't that bad. I started with the 870 w/ 18in barrel and mag extension and synthetic stocks for $300. Added a Knoxx folder ($100) front forend pistol grip ($20) and heatshield ($20).

Now changing a full size 870 from a hunting shotgun to a tactical shotgun would be expensive.

Yeah, I've looked at that, it requires permanent changes to the gun though and I don't want mine to be that big.

I'm gonna put together a Saiga-12 with all the trimmings here soon (maybe use my tax return too!)

I love tactical looking guns...that's the only reason I'd get an AR.

:smoke::super: Hey ,here is a pic of a Baikal IZH81 shotgun that I am thinking of buying from a guy in NM. It will come with 3 different stock options and 4 5rd clips. any one know or hear of experiences with this shotgun? I think EAA used to sell them but this version is rare as hen's teeth as far as I can tell. BUT at least I can get it shipped to my local FFL, it is russian and it has a clip,I still wish it was a Saiga-oh well. I will take a pic of my noise makers and do a post or 2. Please give me any feedback on this gun. Bye the way-cost is 325.00 plus shipping etc. Guy says he has 450+ in it.

post-21-1077174112.jpg

• 2 weeks later...