Well last night I was looking around the web and I came across this fairly new "beauty". I was instantly inlove to say the least lol. My younger years playing doom I suppose made me want a SxS. I read some reviews and videos on youtube and found out that it seemed to have this issue of firing both chambers at once with high brass. Ok now I have to have it! Yes, I wanted a shotgun with a known malfunction hahaha

Just happend that a shop here in houston had one so I set out this morning and picked it up. A lot argue that rails on a SxS are retarded and pointless. And that they are the worst HD guns due to two shot limitation. I personally love the way the rails set it off and after throwing two boxes of 3" 000 buck down range, if you miss and have to reload that intruder will need a change of pants at the least. I couldnt even stand to sholder fire the last 3 shells. I had to hip fire them. 2 3/4 reduced recoil 00 isnt that bad out of it but im a sucker for the big loads. Oh and as for the malfunction others had, I did not have that issue. Kinda glad now. It took the loads like a champ, no double fire. I did have one issue with the steel cased bird shot. Exspanded in the chamber and took more effort to breakover. So no steel caseings.

I will have a picture or two and video up tomarrowish.

Dylan

I've seen those and chuckled at the thought of a "tactical" SXS, but it's still a formidable defensive weapon.

If it has a known malfunction causing more than one shot with a single pull of the trigger, I'd be wary of an unfavorable ATF ruling in the future (think Spitfire Carbine). It's not something I'd be hugely concerned with, though it's something to consider.

i had the regular coach with the double triggers and i loved it. but for some reason every once in awhile when you fire both barrels the ejecter piece between the barrels got wedged and the gun was basically seized. it wouldnt open, close dissasemble or anything. i fixed the problem my removing the ejecter piece and polishing the guide bar thing because it was rather rough.

• 3 weeks later...