WTS Saiga 12 (Converted) NIB

I have two brand new in the box Saiga 12 19" converted shotguns. Both have only 5 foreign parts making them totally 922r compliant. I'm asking $1600 for each. These are the latest production and were the last ones sold after the ATF's latest rulings. Buy them now before Uncle Sam says you can't.

Description:

Receiver : Russia

Barrel : Russia

Muzzle Attachment : Russia

Bolt : Russia

Bolt Carrier: Russia

Gas Piston / Puck: USA (upgraded E-Tac puck)

Trigger: USA (Modified TAPCO)

Disconnector: USA (Modified TAPCO)

Butstock: USA (ACE Folder with TAPCO 6 position Collapsible)

Forearm / Handguard: USA ( Tri rail TAPCO)

Pistol Grip: USA (TAPCO SAW)

Magazine Body: USA (AGP Gen2 10rd)

Magazine Follower: USA (AGP Gen2 10rd)

Magazine Floorplate: USA (AGP Gen2 10rd)

Both also come with an MD Arms V-Plug, a very solid UTG side mounted receiver rail, and an upgraded charging handle nob. The V-plug is the best gas system upgrade you can make on this type of firearm. This upgrade will greatly expand your shell compatibility hands down. The side mount is very solid and very practical. You could spend hundreds on a quad rail with receiver rail and add much more weight, or stay practical. The side mounted rail allows enough clearance for easy disassembly of the firearm without removal. The charging handle upgrade is a huge plus, this makes left handed charging a breeze !!!

S12-1.jpg

S12-2.jpg

S12-3.jpg

S12-4.jpg

S12-8.jpg

S12-7.jpg

S12-6.jpg

S12-5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods, well aware of the don't-bash-on-people's-for-sale-threads rule, but this reads to me like a scam. Whether it's out of ignorance, or just plain lying, there is a lack of truth in this thread. T

It is entirely appropriate to call out a blatant liar. Our community is a healthier one without this kind of dishonesty. Had he simply posted the items with their asking price, I would not have comm

WTS Saiga 12 (Converted) NIB   I have two brand new in the box Saiga 12 19" converted shotguns. Both have only 5 foreign parts making them totally 922r compliant. I'm asking $1600 for each. Th

Posted Images

I read in shotgun news that the issue with the Taurus Judge ( the BIG judge, not the small .410 one ) was ruled in favor as acceptable per BATF.

Where is the 'bunny with a pancake on its head' picture, when you need it?

Let me clarify. My meaning for NIB is that they are both brand new.

Now to the overall idea behind the conversion. I wanted practical, it costs less for both parties and you get more bang for your buck. These are converted all the way down to 5 parts. That means the only other 922r part you can swap is the muzzle attachment. I chose to forgo the muzzle attachment to upgrade the gas system instead. Just trying to save both parties money. The only good thing about the muzzle attachment is breachability. But truly how many people will be doing that? I used to do it all the time, you don't even need a stand off attachment to do it. They also add bunch of weight in exactly the worst place which makes it more top heavy. I figured the gas system was a better spend. I also chose not to waist a bunch on the handguard and rails. I'm trying to keep this thing low cost but very practical. If someone wants say a muzzle attachment, they can upgrade latter. Not everyone wants those. I thought about a Chaos rail but again not everyone wants those. Anyway, I think they're nice, I kept one for myself. My buddy loves the one I just sold him.

The FCG is a Tromix modified which is basically a TAPCO FCG that is modified to function properly in the S-12. The FCG is much more crisp with way less length of pull than the stock one. Practical is most Tactical.

Now to the good-ol ATF. There is no FINAL RULING. But if you wait for that you'd be waiting to find out, you're out of luck. As you well know the ATF has banned the importation of them, so what was already in-country two months ago was it, no more. Their "ruling" was they don't want these things in our hands. So by banning the importation they have effectively stopped the commerce of any future S12s and bought time to draft a Bill. Give it a few more months and they will gain the support they need to pass a Bill making these a no go for citizens. That means the only way to sell them from that time on is to GOV and only GOV can buy.

Now to the good-ol ATF. There is no FINAL RULING. But if you wait for that you'd be waiting to find out, you're out of luck. As you well know the ATF has banned the importation of them, so what was already in-country two months ago was it, no more. Their "ruling" was they don't want these things in our hands. So by banning the importation they have effectively stopped the commerce of any future S12s and bought time to draft a Bill. Give it a few more months and they will gain the support they need to pass a Bill making these a no go for citizens. That means the only way to sell them from that time on is to GOV and only GOV can buy.

The ATF hasn't banned these from importation. Where did you get that? Cite your sources.

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 1

The ATF hasn't banned these from importation. Where did you get that? Cite your sources.

This. So far the only person I've heard that met with the ATF about this (Brian from Red Dragun who's importing the model 030 shortly) said that's he's confident that they are safe in their sporting configuration but they told him the 030 will not be once he gets the 200 they already approved in. There is nothing in there study that shows they are trying to ban sporterized Saigas, only speculation from what I've seen. If you're so sure about this please tell us your reasoning behind it.

I'm just going off what all our dealers and distributers have been advising us around here. Apparently both Izhmash and the ATF aren't being straight up and there's a whole lot of hipe because of this. Regardless the fact is there are two S12s for sale if someone wants them. I didn't start this trend to rehash last month's biggest topic on nearly every gun forum. These are here now and I'm just looking to sell them. The document came with the guns, they just give a breakdown on the firearm, it's modifications and a paragraph about the importance of staying 922r compliant maybe its a new thing.

So can we start over :)......

WTS 2 converted Saiga 12 shotguns to the right buyer. Shipping included and must go through an FFL if outside of Oregon.

I'm just going off what all our dealers and distributers have been advising us around here. Apparently both Izhmash and the ATF aren't being straight up and there's a whole lot of hipe because of this. Regardless the fact is there are two S12s for sale if someone wants them. I didn't start this trend to rehash last month's biggest topic on nearly every gun forum. These are here now and I'm just looking to sell them. The document came with the guns, they just give a breakdown on the firearm, it's modifications and a paragraph about the importance of staying 922r compliant maybe its a new thing.

WTS 2 converted Saiga 12 shotguns to the right buyer. Shipping included and must go through an FFL if outside of Oregon.

Yeah, good idea. Let's start over ............without the unsubstantiated BS. :)

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 6

Mods, well aware of the don't-bash-on-people's-for-sale-threads rule, but this reads to me like a scam. Whether it's out of ignorance, or just plain lying, there is a lack of truth in this thread. The OP is attempting to sell two weapons at outrageous prices by claiming, falsely, that they have been banned from importation. I hope that this kind of dishonest behavior is actionable.

• Like 13

Mods, well aware of the don't-bash-on-people's-for-sale-threads rule, but this reads to me like a scam. Whether it's out of ignorance, or just plain lying, there is a lack of truth in this thread. The OP is attempting to sell two weapons at outrageous prices by claiming, falsely, that they have been banned from importation. I hope that this kind of dishonest behavior is actionable.

+1 bro

• Like 1

Not to impune the OP but I agree that one shouldn't post hearsay as fact... no matter how cinvinced one is that it's true. IMHO, it's okay to state something like, "I personally feel as though a certain thing is fact as do all the experts in the field I've spoken to". Stating hearsay as fact is simply not good form, IMO. And it's far better to name ones sources because, otherwise, it's just hearsay of hearsay and we all know how dangerous that can be. I've posted in threads things that I've read or heard and not experienced but I always state that very clearly.

Yes please do

Thanks and good idea. Nice looking Saigas you got there. .

*********************************************************************************************************UPDATE****************************************************************************************************************************

Sold one so only 1 left.

New Sale Price of $1300

Get it while you can.

$1600 and $1300.

So you say you sold the first one for your full original (but negotiable) price of $1600, then you immediately lower the price on the other one by a full $300? Hmm, seems kind of odd. Oh well, congratulations.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.