• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods, well aware of the don't-bash-on-people's-for-sale-threads rule, but this reads to me like a scam. Whether it's out of ignorance, or just plain lying, there is a lack of truth in this thread. T

It is entirely appropriate to call out a blatant liar. Our community is a healthier one without this kind of dishonesty. Had he simply posted the items with their asking price, I would not have comm

WTS Saiga 12 (Converted) NIB   I have two brand new in the box Saiga 12 19" converted shotguns. Both have only 5 foreign parts making them totally 922r compliant. I'm asking $1600 for each. Th

Posted Images

$1600 and $1300.

wow... that's Red Jacket/Lone Star Arms territory... hope yours were as nice!

:smoke:

+1

Either he's full of it, or he found some ridiculously uninformed buyers. Atlantic carries RJF and Tromix conversion, some for less than the OP's price, others right in the same ballpark. That makes it hard to believe he pulled in $1600 and $1300 for a couple S12s with Tapco furniture on them.

But anyway, congrats OP. You must be one hell of a salesman.

$1600 and $1300.

wow... that's Red Jacket/Lone Star Arms territory... hope yours were as nice!

:smoke:

+1

Either he's full of it, or he found some ridiculously uninformed buyers. Atlantic carries RJF and Tromix conversion, some for less than the OP's price, others right in the same ballpark. That makes it hard to believe he pulled in $1600 and $1300 for a couple S12s with Tapco furniture on them.

But anyway, congrats OP. You must be one hell of a salesman.

He's full of it. I know for a fact he didn't sell either one for 1600. He thinks he's talking to a bunch of dummies here.

Everybody has a price..... they sold right? So questioning my strategy really serves no purpose. Chat at ya all next time and thanks for the input.

$1600 and $1300.

So you say you sold the first one for your full original (but negotiable) price of $1600, then you immediately lower the price on the other one by a full $300? Hmm, seems kind of odd. Oh well, congratulations.

Everybody has a price..... they sold right? So questioning my strategy really serves no purpose. Chat at ya all next time and thanks for the input.

$1600 and $1300.

So you say you sold the first one for your full original (but negotiable) price of $1600, then you immediately lower the price on the other one by a full $300? Hmm, seems kind of odd. Oh well, congratulations.

I don't know if they sold or not. I know they didn't sell for what you say they did. Couple that lie with your original sales pitch bullshit and everything you say is suspect.

I just thought you all might want to see his post in Shotgunworld on wednesday 5 hours after he said he sold the first gun. Read it for yourself. They were BOTH reduced to $1400 each.

liar liar

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 3

WOW...(let me see brand new member sells two P.O.S. S-12's at $ 1,300 & 1,600) guess I need to post my folding stock tricked out S-12 at $ 3,200 and my Red Jacket for $ 3,600, perhaps there are more mullets to be had...

Oh BTW the bunny has TWO PANCAKES ON IT'S HEAD.

Edited by Rockina
I just thought you all might want to see his post in Shotgunworld on wednesday 5 hours after he said he sold the first gun. Read it for yourself. They were BOTH reduced to $1400 each.

liar liar

Clearly, Shaka Zulu is the new, hot go-to guy for high-end conversions. His first two sold so quickly that he labored skillfully for A WHOLE HOUR converting two more quality pieces just like those listed here.

Greg's server is being overworked as Shaka Zulu watches the conversion videos over and over to ensure his one of a kind conversions assembled from CSS's most popular DIY conversion kit are done with appropriate attention to detail. Notice how perfectly the right side plastic hole plugs match the left side plastic hole plugs, or how the flat grill paint on the receiver contrasts beautifully with the factory low gloss finish on the bolt carrier and dust cover.

Shaka Zulu spared no expense as he chose the ambidextrous version of the SAW grip instead of the standard right-or-left-handed version usually found on DIY conversions. His design cleverly forgoes a buttstock with any recoil-absorbing qualities whatsoever, ensuring that the shooter feels fully connected with every single round fired. Sourced from UTG, the official supplier of the famous Spetsnaz airsoft tactical team, the scope mount adds tacticool looking picatinny rail both at the top AND the left side of the receiver. Who would ever want to cover that up with a quality optic and whatever you would put on the left side there?

Really, I am surprised at how poorly everyone here is treating this artist of a gunsmith. He clearly puts in the effort needed not to disturb his mom and dad while crafting these stunning conversions on his bed. We should feel lucky to have a new source of quality Saigas, since they are the last two ever sold after the ATF ban.

• Like 4

$1600 and $1300.

I don't know if they sold or not. I know they didn't sell for what you say they did. Couple that lie with your original sales pitch bullshit and everything you say is suspect.

liar liar

Very interesting.

Shaka, how do you claim to have sold one for $1600 when you dropped the price to $1400 on both of them before they sold?

• Like 2

liar liar

Clearly, Shaka Zulu is the new, hot go-to guy for high-end conversions. His first two sold so quickly that he labored skillfully for A WHOLE HOUR converting two more quality pieces just like those listed here.

Greg's server is being overworked as Shaka Zulu watches the conversion videos over and over to ensure his one of a kind conversions assembled from CSS's most popular DIY conversion kit are done with appropriate attention to detail. Notice how perfectly the right side plastic hole plugs match the left side plastic hole plugs, or how the flat grill paint on the receiver contrasts beautifully with the factory low gloss finish on the bolt carrier and dust cover.

Shaka Zulu spared no expense as he chose the ambidextrous version of the SAW grip instead of the standard right-or-left-handed version usually found on DIY conversions. His design cleverly forgoes a buttstock with any recoil-absorbing qualities whatsoever, ensuring that the shooter feels fully connected with every single round fired. Sourced from UTG, the official supplier of the famous Spetsnaz airsoft tactical team, the scope mount adds tacticool looking picatinny rail both at the top AND the left side of the receiver. Who would ever want to cover that up with a quality optic and whatever you would put on the left side there?

Really, I am surprised at how poorly everyone here is treating this artist of a gunsmith. He clearly puts in the effort needed not to disturb his mom and dad while crafting these stunning conversions on his bed. We should feel lucky to have a new source of quality Saigas, since they are the last two ever sold after the ATF ban.

jesus! almost blew my coffee all over my screen laughing!

• Like 2

Mods, well aware of the don't-bash-on-people's-for-sale-threads rule, but this reads to me like a scam. Whether it's out of ignorance, or just plain lying, there is a lack of truth in this thread. The OP is attempting to sell two weapons at outrageous prices by claiming, falsely, that they have been banned from importation. I hope that this kind of dishonest behavior is actionable.

Hit the wrong button, again. Please +1 this for me.

Also OP states he has a gun store, this borders on having to pay business members dues on this site to sell. I am well aware of the "no trolling for sale items" rule, but this entire thread stinks.

• Like 2

Found where he sold them.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=219198509

$2000 and it is yours :lolol:

Seller ShakaZulu1 NR (This is a new seller with no feedback). :lolol:

I have seen crap like this before. Like the rare full auto Uzi mag at the gunshow for 300.00

Edited by madmax4x4

Found where he sold them.

http://www.gunbroker...?Item=219198509

$2000 and it is yours :lolol:

But this one hasn't sold. No bids for $1300, even on gunbroker. More lies.

With all this competition from this new premier saiga builder, I'm calling Tromix to ask for a discount!! Tony has been knocked off the top tier of gun building. naaaa.gif

• Like 1

Guys,

Go easy on the new guy. How do you guys expect this community to grow if you are constantly calling the new guys out and bashing them?

Meh. This community will grow just fine without people who use scare tactics to sell their extremely overpriced product, and then top it all off with lies. It's not like he was jumped on for making a new thread without searching, or calling a magazine a "clip", or something else petty.

No loss if this guy never comes back, IMO. YMMV

• Like 4

WTS: converted LNIB Saiga 762x39 high quality NIB rifle. Posted with multiple prices on multiple sites. 2000.....1900....1800....GET YOUR LNIB SAIGA RIFLE BEFORE YOU GET SCARED INTO BUYING A QUALITY CONVERSION. ATF dont know shit neither do I. Buy it now.

Update now asking 1700.

PST

ALL SOLD ALL SOLD.....ps send pm i will sell you an over priced rifle none have actually sold yet.

post-21803-0-19830800-1299911749_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 1

Guys,

Go easy on the new guy. How do you guys expect this community to grow if you are constantly calling the new guys out and bashing them?

Shaka,

Is one of these still available?

It is entirely appropriate to call out a blatant liar. Our community is a healthier one without this kind of dishonesty. Had he simply posted the items with their asking price, I would not have commented - just rolled my eyes and moved along. His scare tactics remind me of the worst part of gun shows these last few years - asshole vendors trying to take advantage of ban scares to sell their overpriced garbage to credulous consumers.

He deserved the bashing he received, and frankly the preponderance of evidence shows that he was indeed blatantly lying about his successful sales. It shows clearly that he cannot be trusted to deal fairly with forum members.

As for contributing to the community, ten of his eleven posts were in the WTS section (probably most or all this thread, didn't bother counting), and the only other post he's made was responding to a WTB ad, about his guns for sale. The guy has contributed nothing to the conversation, culture, or knowledge of the board - but he has engaged in asshattery of the third degree.

Edited by Shandlanos
  • Like 7

Well the first time that gun was listed on Gb I saw it and somebody bid on it but then he relisted it. Maybe they found out the price was unfairly high or he was shill bidding. Either way, $400 in parts doesn't just justify a $2000 price tag, 4X the price for original configuration. Even if he paid $700 or whatever he said, price is still too damn high.

Edited by AZ-DAVE-IZ109
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.