WTF, Shaka Negro has added me as a friend on this profile thing.

I don't want to be your friend, bitch.

How do I delete him?

There's a "Manage Friends" option in the settings. Or you can just look for the "-" under his screen name on any of his posts. If someone's a friend, it will have a - , if someone's not a friend, it will have a + .

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mods, well aware of the don't-bash-on-people's-for-sale-threads rule, but this reads to me like a scam. Whether it's out of ignorance, or just plain lying, there is a lack of truth in this thread. T

It is entirely appropriate to call out a blatant liar. Our community is a healthier one without this kind of dishonesty. Had he simply posted the items with their asking price, I would not have comm

WTS Saiga 12 (Converted) NIB   I have two brand new in the box Saiga 12 19" converted shotguns. Both have only 5 foreign parts making them totally 922r compliant. I'm asking $1600 for each. Th

Posted Images

How do I delete him?

Wow must feel real good and manly like to....Shaka "NEGRO"..... wow what cool guy. Bet everyone thinks you're really cool. Best part is.... you were dumb enough to post that. That will follow you bro, trust me. By the way I haven't touched my "Profile Thing" so not sure what you're talking about.

Oh look at this Kliegl,

Got this message from the board....

Shaka Zulu,

Kliegl has successfully added you to their friends list.

Manage your friends: http://forum.saiga-1...profile&do=list

Looks like you either dumb mule or just like looking like one. How about growing up a bit, do something constructive with your like.

How do I delete him?

Wow must feel real good and manly like to....Shaka "NEGRO"..... wow what cool guy. Bet everyone thinks you're really cool. Best part is.... you were dumb enough to post that. That will follow you bro, trust me. By the way I haven't touched my "Profile Thing" so not sure what you're talking about.

So you come back here after getting busted for all your lies and all you have to talk about is that? You must have "sold" both those guns what, three or four times............ in your dreams?:lolol: Look, you can sell anything you've got for whatever you want, but you came here thinking we're all a bunch of idiots and it turned out you're the one looking stupid.

• Like 1
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.