Tea Party rally - S-12 seen

This looked like a pretty lame "Rally". When there are more legislators than participants, is it really a rally? God bless them for trying, though.

I watched the 5:30 news when this aired and was felt pretty ashamed and the turnout. I mean, what kind of message are you sending when only 12 folks show up? But, I did get a good chuckle at there being a S-12 in the mix.

Smoke and mirrors. They always shoot the pics from inside front or the edges and make it look like there was nobody there. There could have been 1,000 people beside, in front of, or behind those guys. It could have been pre or post event. I seriously doubt that none of them brought family members, neighbors, or friends. The camera can make it look like a huge gathering or a tiny gathering. Ever notice how the Tea Party rallies look tiny on CNN, but look huge on FOX because they gat the arial shot with everyone in it?

I seriously doubt that they had a turn out of less than 10.

Can you say redneck?

12 round SGM, and an un-converted saiga 12. Pretty damn sad.

Tea party people aren't smart enough to convert their saigas.

Maybe you should teach classes on how to bolt parts onto a Saiga 12.

Smoke and mirrors. They always shoot the pics from inside front or the edges and make it look like there was nobody there. There could have been 1,000 people beside, in front of, or behind those guys. It could have been pre or post event. I seriously doubt that none of them brought family members, neighbors, or friends. The camera can make it look like a huge gathering or a tiny gathering. Ever notice how the Tea Party rallies look tiny on CNN, but look huge on FOX because they gat the arial shot with everyone in it?

I seriously doubt that they had a turn out of less than 10.

How much are you willing to bet? They tried to make it look like more than there was and in the end, failed. Seriously, there was something stupid like 12 people. One of the rally goers interviewed on the NBC station mentioned that there were more legislators then rally members.

Okay, my bad on that it was a rally goer that said the legislators outnumbered the ralliers (it was the reporter), but look for yourself and tell me this isn't lame...

http://www.beartoothnbc.com/news/legislature/4637-tea-partiers-take-to-capitol-steps-to-protest.html

Wow. It was lame.

Okay, my bad on that it was a rally goer that said the legislators outnumbered the ralliers (it was the reporter), but look for yourself and tell me this isn't lame...

http://www.beartoothnbc.com/news/legislature/4637-tea-partiers-take-to-capitol-steps-to-protest.html

Wow. It was lame.

Yeah, when this aired I heard the newscaster say there was a rally and it perked my interest. Then I was shaking my head in disgust at the poor turnout. I did chuckle when the S-12 came on screen. After it was over I asked the wife if it would have been better if they had cancelled the event. I mean, with that low of turnout maybe its telling the legislators that Montanans don't really care about gun rights???

http://www.beartooth...to-protest.html

Wow. It was lame.

Yeah, when this aired I heard the newscaster say there was a rally and it perked my interest. Then I was shaking my head in disgust at the poor turnout. I did chuckle when the S-12 came on screen. After it was over I asked the wife if it would have been better if they had cancelled the event. I mean, with that low of turnout maybe its telling the legislators that Montanans don't really care about gun rights???

I think it's the same problem with everyone else. Most people are to "busy" (or think they are) to go out and stand up for their rights. They can still watch TV, eat, and put gas in the car. Humans have a bad habit of waiting to the very last minute to fix a problem. Everyone sits back and just says, "someone else will take care of it". It happens on a daily basis. At your job, in your community, probably even in your own home. "eh, the wife or kids will do the laundry". You know, stuff like that.

Who cares whether the guy wants a stock saiga? What difference does that really make to the point of the rally?

If anything, with the attention right now, maybe its best that it wasn't converted.

If some idiot wants to bolt a wing on his Neon, lower it, add a fart noise muffler, and act cool, more power to him, even if he looks like a retard, it doesn't go any faster, does it?

If some idiot wants to bolt a wing on his Neon, lower it, add a fart noise muffler, and act cool, more power to him, even if he looks like a retard, it doesn't go any faster, does it?

Are you trying to say a converted saiga goes faster?

It is a matter of looks and feel. Unconverted with a silly stock setup says "I don't know how, or feel like converting this gun." Since legally, and performance wise, there's no difference.