Dragoon Tactical and S20 Mags.

I receive about a dozen PMs a day asking what happend to us (Dragoon Tactical) and our S20 Mag production, so instead of answering each one by one I decided to make this post for everyone. First, I am bummed and dissapointed that things fell through; word to the wise if you ever decide to produce anything never ever ever take the "friend-of-a-friend-who-knows-machining-and-can-cut-you-a-good-deal" route! It is my own fault that I chose to try and save a few bucks by doing this, it bit me in the end. Next the part(s) that I could not control; my wife's misscarriage, a trip to Afghanistan (I am still here) and now my wife's birth of our new son (that part I am happy about :)). I just wanted to let everyone here know what has been up and to let you all know we have not given up, however I will not reopen my store here until I have a bunch of S20 10 round mags ready to ship. Right now we are tenatively looking at November or December of this year, I just hope there will still be a market for it then, I guess we will see... I wish it could be sooner but that is when I will return State-side. I hope this post has answered most people's question.

Dragoon 1

• Like 1

Well sorry to hear about all the bad luck but congratulations on your new son. Don't worry there will be a market for the S-20 mags those of us with S-20's already are still waiting and understand delays just get your self home safe and we will worry about the mags then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The S20 are now in stock will be picking one

up in June.....then I need to SBS and tack

it out... So Nov. Dec. Would work out fine.

I think I would start out with 2 and if all is well

I would get min. 2 more.But with all my guns

I like to have 10 mags on hand.