Vendors. Seeing how some people like to come on and start threads bashing your good names, I thought I'd start a thread where you can warn us about customers who suck!

It may give us some good insight on who to do buisness with and who not too...

I wasn't gonna name anyone... just wanted to illustrate a point...

People come and and spew venom toward one of our businesses and 90 % of the time they have not even communicated the vendor...

This can damage a buisness even if the claim is off base and resolved.

Vendors. Seeing how some people like to come on and start threads bashing your good names, I thought I'd start a thread where you can warn us about customers who suck!

Here's a caveat to your suggestion: How about having vendors additionally (if applicable) post the forum member's names of those that have been exemplarily "understanding" or "patient."

:angel:

At least with the threads that stay public, and don't get tossed in the trash can due to excessive, and obsessive trolling (which can lead to excessive defending...another mistake and waste of space...), those particular members who troll other members and vendors, are hopefully noted by the rest of the group. Hopefully all vendors and other members here can see who these people are, and avoid them, without even seeing their names listed.

Here's a caveat to your suggestion: How about having vendors additionally (if applicable) post the forum member's names of those that have been exemplarily "understanding" or "patient."

:angel:

Gary, no one would ever accuse you of not communicating!!! ;)

Gary would have to go on both lists!

What?

Just because I bombarded Tony with upteen-hundred emails during the course of his building my S-20???!!!!

:lolol: . . . :lolol: . . . :lolol: . . . :lolol: . . . :lolol:

What might I say? I was a very nervous (and anal retentive) "expectant" S-20 first-time father at the time.

:haha:

Edited by Gary

JUGGS... you're BIASED due to the ALMIGHTY DOLLAR!! Ban me if you will but you're BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!!

Am I the only one with the BALLS to SAY IT?!?

Edited by Mike1234567

JUGGS... you're BIASED due to the ALMIGHTY DOLLAR!! Ban me if you will but you're BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!!

Biased or not, nobody likes a troll. (except maybe other trolls) Some of us are actually here to do more than just hang out for entertainment, and hand out a bunch of free technical advice. I still help people daily in public, and via PMs. That said, I also have a business to run, which is why I am a vendor here. I think I speak for all of us when I say we are getting fed up with disrespectful and unappreciative trolls bashing us for entertainment.

I believe this is the point Juggs is trying to make. He, on top of running a great T shirt and graphic design business, also has the thankless job of babysitting and moderating this forum. You should try that sometime before saying stupid junk like that. Been there, done that...it sucks.

Hats off to Juggs and the rest of the staff here!

• Like 2

Biased or not, nobody likes a troll. (except maybe other trolls) Some of us are actually here to do more than just hang out for entertainment, and hand out a bunch of free technical advice. I still help people daily in public, and via PMs. That said, I also have a business to run, which is why I am a vendor here. I think I speak for all of us when I say we are getting fed up with disrespectful and unappreciative trolls bashing us for entertainment.

I believe this is the point Juggs is trying to make. He, on top of running a great T shirt and graphic design business, also has the thankless job of babysitting and moderating this forum. You should try that sometime before saying stupid junk like that. Been there, done that...it sucks.

Hats off to Juggs and the rest of the staff here!

++1 for Cobra - damn the trolls

And let me report myself for being a general asshole and terrible communicator - Pauly had left me three messages about som ework he is doing and I blew them all off cuz the number looked like a telemarketer that was busting my balls.

True! I'm an asshole & Greedy volunteer....

I receive no check from saiga 12, MJS global or any of our vendors... unless I print shirts for them.

Some call that WORKING for a living...

douchebag.jpg

Drew is a great guy, I wouldn't hesitate for a second to put the lives of my family in his hands. Having said that he has a job to do around here. When dummies come around ranting about business members in an unfair manner WELL, that STAYS on Google. Any time that business members name is searched that may be the bullshit thread that comes up. So putting up crap about business's whether or not they may be true is wrong when you haven't even given the proper attempt at communications with them.

LETS FACE IT, some business's get a bad rep and deserve it, but when a bunghole just randomly posts some crap about Tac47 for example its just wrong.

Edited by Bean.223
  • Like 1

I love this idea!!! I wish I could have a thread like this for my job! I don't Gunsmith, I Tattoo, but I understand How work can pile up quickly and unexpectedly, and sometimes a customer can slip between the cracks, as it would be. Some folks have no patience, some are just nasty people.

I try to be a good customer, especially when craftsmanship is involved! When I take a Firearm to my gunsmith I basically just Forget I even own the thing! When it is done, it is done. Sometimes only 2 weeks, sometimes 5 months or more.

I believe patience and trust gets me on the good side of more good people than most folks could imagine. That is how I am at my Tattoo shop, If you are patient and understanding and just a little bit cool, I will swing you a good deal when I don't have to.

On with the Carnage!!!:super:

• Like 2