I've been searching around for some cheap ammo for my 7.62x39 Saiga and have found a great price of $200 when you buy 1,000 rounds on www.LuckyGunner.com. The most impressive thing thouh was it was at my door step the next day. There a few other sites out there that advertise for less but they rape you on shipping.Please Let me know if it can be found cheaper anywhere else I'm at the range like every other day and i hate going with just my .22

go to google. Type in ammo prices.. Click first link. Click on 7.62.. add your shipping address.. Enjoy

Also not all ammo's the same obv.. That's a good deal if it includes shipping though for plinker ammo. Although you can get really nice ammo shipped for about 225

J&G Sales

http://www.jgsales.com/product_info.php/ammo-for-rifles/7-62x39mm/p/7-62x39-ucw-ulyanovsk-cartridge-works-122gr-fmj-1000rds-/cPath/12_41/products_id/3721

This ammo was on sale a few weeks ago for 179/1000

If you have Cabelas in your area - checkout their store . They have pretty good deals once in a quarter.

I bought some Yugo surplus corrosive ammo at the gun show. I am going to try it. Could be a chip plinking option.

• 1 month later...