I haven't been too active lately, too busy with orders... But something I came up with a few weeks ago seems to be a hit. :)

I know I like it. So, what do you think?

Anyhow, there's a reason I haven't been around too much, so back to work for Pauly.....

See ya'll around... :up:

032-1.gif

PaulysPiston1911.jpg

• Like 5

Seems like a viable alternative to a left-handed or ambidextrous charge handle mod... would save a nice wad of cash especially if doing a polish job anyway. How much does the polishing and that charge handle mod cost? Looks great!!

All the prices are listed in my business subforum or sig line.

Not very much for what you get.

The knob is reminiscent of a piston from a model airplane.

Hence, Pauly's Piston. :)

Very nice Pauly. I like the clean swept curve as it transitions to vertical.

Make that top dish a little deeper and you could do shots of Vodka from it.021.gif

I sweep all my handles that way, simply so if someone screws up they don't cut the hell out of themselves with sharp edges.

How they would screw up, I don't know, but stuff happens.

Also, it is hollow.

It's bowled as far as it can be, then hollowed further down the center a bit to reduce stresses & weight.

• Like 1

Pauly, you seem like a great guy with lots of talent and an excellent reputation. I want you to do a LOT of work for me. However, I'm personally avoiding ALL vendor support on this forum until Mods realize that We, The People, of this forum are just as important as the Vendors. The Mods just don't get it and are whacking any/all members who post concerns from OTHER vendors who mess things up. Personally, I'm NOT going to put up with it. Ban me as they may.

• Like 1

Pauly, you seem like a great guy with lots of talent and an excellent reputation. I want you to do a LOT of work for me. However, I'm personally avoiding ALL vendor support on this forum until Mods realize that We, The People, of this forum are just as important as the Vendors. The Mods just don't get it and are whacking any/all members who post concerns from OTHER vendors who mess things up. Personally, I'm NOT going to put up with it. Ban me as they may.

Wow.. no we're not as important. This site is a business, not your playground. Your not contributing as much as the venders and your not running it. You are NOT as important as the venders.

edit: and boycotting the venders who are supporting this site is one of the the DUMBEST things I've ever heard of.

Edited by volkov
  • Like 3

Wow.. no we're not as important. This site is a business, not your playground. Your not contributing as much as the venders and your not running it. You are NOT as important as the venders.

edit: and boycotting the venders who are supporting this site is one of the the DUMBEST things I've ever heard of.

Bullshit... whithout US there is no website. Where are your balls?

Edited by Mike1234567
  • Like 1

Without them there is no website, no parts for conversions, no improvements, no financial support for this platform. Without you this site would be fine. It's not a question of balls, its a question of liking this site and supporting it against idiots calling for change that would ultimately tear it down. The site can lose a few people who don't like the rules and be great, but if we lose the venders the site is toast. Quit being a jackass. And if your going to be a jackass, go do it elsewhere. Pauly's done a sweet job and you use his thread to start complaining about the way the website is run and encouraging people by example NOT to use paulys or other venders services. Take it elsewhere.

• Like 2

Without them there is no website, no parts for conversions, no improvements, no financial support for this platform. Without you this site would be fine. It's not a question of balls, its a question of liking this site and supporting it against idiots calling for change that would ultimately tear it down. The site can lose a few people who don't like the rules and be great, but if we lose the venders the site is toast. Quit being a jackass. And if your going to be a jackass, go do it elsewhere. Pauly's done a sweet job and you use his thread to start complaining about the way the website is run and encouraging people by example NOT to use paulys or other venders services. Take it elsewhere.

Ass-kisser... without US... there is NO WEBSITE!!!!~

• Like 1

I'd rather not derail this thread any further, but I'd like to see some examples of the above red/bold text. From what I've seen, the only threads that get squashed involving mishaps on the vendor's part, are the ones where the OP didn't even try to contact the vendor to give them a chance to correct things. Instead, they simply start a complaint thread, without even giving the vendor a chance to make things right. Shit happens. Even to the best vendors. But if you don't even give them a chance to make it right, you have no right to complain, IMO.

• Like 6

Back on track -

Jpanzer - stangely enough the skelly stock actually grew on me - didn't care for it at first but when installed right - I think it is a great fit for certain weapons. Would like to shoot that bad boy.

:killer: :killer:

Ass-kisser... without US... there is NO WEBSITE!!!!~

I'm not gonna continue this here, it's not constructive to what pauly made the thread for. If you want to debate this make your own thread.

• Like 2

Back on track -

Jpanzer - stangely enough the skelly stock actually grew on me - didn't care for it at first but when installed right - I think it is a great fit for certain weapons. Would like to shoot that bad boy.

:killer: :killer:

It is interesting Mark. I am curious as to how Pauly adapted it to a S12. Also thinking about trying one eventually on my FAL. Didn't care for the look the first time I saw it, but it seems to be growing on me... :)

I didn't mount the stock.

That's a $2,400.00 gun by one of the top builders in the industry, owned by a man who wants nothing but the best as evidenced by his massive collection of both Russian rock & lock & Russian magwell 8 round mags.

He's looking into an SVD folder with Russian folding stock trunnion.

That gun was built a few years ago before they were out.