I saw these advertised a long time ago, and I'm sure some of you know about them, but for those that don't, it's a must see.

http://crittergitters.net/Gallery.htm

One might be nice to have when zombies show up :]. I'm sure you could have a lot of different stuff added on, or help design your own. I like the one with the poker table. 2 MG's on the sides, 1 in the back, one in the passengers seat, and maybe a big turret on an elevated platform on top. A few more creature comforts on the inside, and room for plenty of ammo, fuel, and supplies. Also some armor. Their motto is, "If you can dream it, we can built it!"

7.JPG

Sorry if it's been posted before. I couldn't find anything.

0.5 mpg

I said I wanted mine with room for more fuel lol. I'd drive it short distances for transport or getting goods, or something of the sort. Back and forth between the zombie fortresses maybe.

If you used a Deuce as the basis... I think that is at least Deuce axles and gear from the looks... picked your gears and tires for on/off road use, and kept the old multi-fuel engine, you could make that almost practical. 8mpg wouldn't be out of line, if you redesigned that body a bit and kept the weight down. The base truck is $4k... you'll need another $10+ to build your cab and buy parts.

Sounds like fun! :smoke:

There was an article in Car and Driver mag on these, the guy that builds and sells them is in TX. One person ordered his with a stripper pole. No Joke. These are bad ass mud swamp machines. $340.000 if I recall, without extras. he's sold quite a few so far.

When I hit the lottery, I'm moving to Texas, buying a large ranch, building a mansion, a warehouse/workshop for my 10 cars and 500 guns, and a couple of these babies.