762x39 ammo Cabelas

Cabelas using their discounted gift cards 1000 rds of Herters, soft point, FMJ, or HP $175 + Free shipping w/code + sales tax if you have a Cabelas in your state :unsure: about $20, so still $195 shipped :super:. I'll take it!!!

How is that Herters stuff anyways? May just have to take a ride to the one here this weekend.

As far as I can tell, the Herters 7.62X39mm ammo is the same thing as Wolf - the bullet weights and Cabela's description of the ammo are identical. I have not had any problems with the Herters 7.62X39mm, but I have had several duds of Herters (the steel cased stuff, not the brass cased stuff) 9X19mm ammo.

Yea just got the ammo order in today :super:all went well. Myself and a buddy as well ordered 1k each. Haven't got a chance to try it out yet though. I actually went through slickguns.com (I think I can post it since it's for ammo right?) clicked on the ammo link at the top and they'll supply the link for the coupons as well when you visit the deal.

• 4 weeks later...

Just picked up 500 rounds of Herter's at Cabela's this morning. The 7.62 FMJ was priced at $119 / 500 before tax and comes in a plastic ammo case. SP ammo was a bit more expensive. Better deals are out there for sure, but I've always wanted to try Herter's for myself and Cabela's is the only place to get it.

I