Hello,

I've been a member here for a while, but it's been years since I've posted anything. If a reintroduction is wanted, I'm a 32 year old guy living with his wife and German shepherd in the hinterlands of northwestern Pennsylvania. I have been looking for a 7.62x39 bullet guide and have had no luck finding anyone who has them in stock. Is this just a waiting game, or is it even a necessary item (I recently read that newer saigas might already have a built-in bullet guide)? Thanks in advance.

Making your own is not a difficult task either (cheap too). There are a couple threads with some info on DIY'ing it.

If you can do a conversion on a Saiga, you can tackle making a BG.

Edited by Mullet Man

Dinzag has them, although shipping is horribly slow....I am still waiting on mine....been little more than a week already !

As specified in his website's terms and conditions, Dinzag takes one to two weeks to process orders, and shipments only go out once a week. It takes a while, but I don't know if anyone's order has not come through.

Dinzag has them, although shipping is horribly slow....I am still waiting on mine....been little more than a week already !

As specified in his website's terms and conditions, Dinzag takes one to two weeks to process orders, and shipments only go out once a week. It takes a while, but I don't know if anyone's order has not come through.

I just installed a BG from Dinzag a couple weeks ago. Shipping time for me was around a week and a half...be patient, its worth the wait. Top quality parts and service.....

Jeff (teet)

• 2 weeks later...