CSS has the new CGW last round bolt hold open for sale on their site&#

Got mine today. This will be an awesome mod... once installed...

This mod will require machining a slot in the bolt, ejector block, narrowing the hammer and of course the fitting the Auto-BHO lever itself to each gun. The say they will supply (1) free replacement due to over grinding during fitting of the lever.

Installing would not be a problem if I had all the info. The instructions reference (7) pictures, which were not included. Without them installation is not really possible, at least I will not try. Not sure if I am a "lucky" one, hopefully an email to Cadiz Gun Works will get me the pictures.

Anyone else get the pictures and would like to share them with me?

I saw a post referring to a Deluxe Model. There was only one listed on CSS's website, which looks like the Deluxe includes the shoulder screw to operate the BHO manually (engage and release). Mine has the screw included.

Looking at the pics and seeing that a slot must be milled into the bolt pretty much tells me that if I want this mod, I need to send my gun into CGW to have the work done by them. I've been skillful at a few things with my Dremel but machining the bolt.... I don't think so.

In for one, plus a couple other things to make the order worth placing (push button folder and tromix cheek weld). This is also the first time I remembered to use the promo code.:bag:

Thanks Greg.

Can't wait to see how fast everything gets here. I bet I get the stuff by this Saturday.

Order Place 3/16/11 @ 9:22 pm

Order received by USPS 3/17/11 @ 10:46 am

Shipping info sent 3/17/11 @ 11:55 am

Talk about being on it. I think Greg is trying to set a new record. :super:

As I predicted... Saturday. My parts are here. CSS is awesome!!!

Now all I really want is the LRBHO installation video. :angel:

I should of waited and ordered from CSS, instead of per-ordering about 5 months ago,,,,,still waiting for mine :rolleyes: .

I guess it doesn't matter, seeing there instructions are incomplete (got a better camera?).

Edited by PYRO

SWEET!!!

Turn's out I'm getting a bolt release with my LRBHO. Bonus!!!

I'm wondering when the installation video is going to go up. I want to see what it's going to take to get this thing rockin.

What do you mean your getting a bolt release bonus?? Does everyone who orders the LRBHO get a release or just a select few?

• 9 months later...

FNG here where can I send my s12 to get the milling work done?

You can do the milling with a file and a MXZ tool. That's what I used no big shop needed. I did my install sitting on my office chair with a towel on my lap.

Does it work with MD-20 drums? Does anyone have one of these installed yet? Does it work every time?

Yes the bolt will auto close when drum is inserted in . I tuned mine for auto closing on all mags it is bad ass to me.

yes Mine has been installed for sometime now. and it works every time so far.

Never had a chance to make a video I wll try this week since I have some free time this week.

Does it work with MD-20 drums? Does anyone have one of these installed yet? Does it work every time?
Yes the bolt will auto close when drum is inserted in . I tuned mine for auto closing on all mags it is bad ass to me. yes Mine has been installed for sometime now. and it works every time so far. Never had a chance to make a video I wll try this week since I have some free time this week.

That would be awesome if you could get a video up, and not just of you shooting but up close to the gun so we can see it all happen.