Greetings to all you northeasterners!!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pennsyltucky here, so I'm assuming I'm still Northeast but I'm allowed to own all the cool stuff

Welcome to Alabama       But where can you shoot you're cool stuff? I can kick open the back door and let a couple rounds off...theoretically

The sad thing is, she's dead now.   I can conceal carry my PPS-43 under Pa law!

Posted Images

Baltimore, Maryland representing!

We may be below the Mason-Dixon line, but everyone from Virginia agrees we are northeast. :rolleyes:

Gun laws here aren't completely retarded as very little is actually banned, but the state police involvement makes us jump through hoops to get any of the fun stuff.

Pennsylvania here.

Philadelphia on one side, Pittsburgh on the other and Alabama in the middle. 021.gif

Welcome to Alabama ;)

Not Pennsyltuky but still SE Pa. Philly area. And I can own all the cool stuff to, scoutjoe :)

But where can you shoot you're cool stuff? I can kick open the back door and let a couple rounds off...theoretically :angel:

• Like 2

But where can you shoot you're cool stuff? I can kick open the back door and let a couple rounds off...theoretically :angel:

OOOH, I can definitely do that! :haha: Actually 110 yards right out the back window.

post-23857-0-97783700-1300409874_thumb.jpg

South central Pa represented. Nice addition to the forum btw.

Scoutjoe, I was in Huntingdon and State College last weekend. Wifey and I were shooting our pumps.

Rob-cubed, next time I hit a metal show in Baltimore, I'll have to look you up.

And to the VT folks, I spent a week there at Mt. Snow during the super bowl with Rams vs. Titans. Had a blast!

Arik, next time I hit a metal show in Philly or just go to South St. to get tanked or the Valley Forge gun show, I'll look you up.

california light, Washington state here! Where we want to charge you for plastic grocery bags,and the "green" reusable bags ,have been found to contain lead.

When did they move WASHINGTON to the NORTHEAST?!?!?!?!? :unsure:

:smoke:

South central Pa represented. Nice addition to the forum btw.

Scoutjoe, I was in Huntingdon and State College last weekend. Wifey and I were shooting our pumps.

Well arn't you just friggen special :haha: I had to work last weekend anyways so it wouldn't of worked out :cryss: