Greetings to all you northeasterners!!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pennsyltucky here, so I'm assuming I'm still Northeast but I'm allowed to own all the cool stuff

Welcome to Alabama       But where can you shoot you're cool stuff? I can kick open the back door and let a couple rounds off...theoretically

The sad thing is, she's dead now.   I can conceal carry my PPS-43 under Pa law!

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Crap! I'm in the same state as that douche, Patriot!.

Most of us in Pa can smell a fart and Identify it.

Bush, the other Bush, Obama, and Sandusky all are guilty of the same thing. Fucking things up, while lying to good people!

Patriot is guilty of believing one side of a lie. (your blind obedience to ignorance is forgivable). Fox news will tell you that Pa water that catches fire is Patriotic!

Crap! I'm in the same state as that douche, Patriot!.

Most of us in Pa can smell a fart and Identify it.

Bush, the other Bush, Obama, and Sandusky all are guilty of the same thing. Fucking things up, while lying to good people!

Patriot is guilty of believing one side of a lie. (your blind obedience to ignorance is forgivable). Fox news will tell you that Pa water that catches fire is Patriotic!

Try to keep the shit talk to PMs. The rest of the forum can understand you have a issue without so much flair being added.

• 2 weeks later...

Butler pa here. Unfortunately

Butler's not far from scranton is it ?? I've lived in PA almost all my life and still not sure where some of these towns are ??

Butler is on the west side, Scranton is on the East side.

Generally speaking, people from Philly or Harrisburg only know where Pittsburgh is at on the west side of the state, and people from Pittsburgh only know where Philly or Harrisburg is at on the East side LOL

When I lived in Pa on the west side of the state, it took me a longer drive to get to my parents house on the east side of the state as compared to when I drove to them from West Virginia or upstate New York.

The only place I could tell people where I lived at in Pa (on the west side) to people on the east side of the state that they would come close to recognizing is north of Pittsburgh and south of Lake Erie LOL

Edited by charlieschoice

I'm in northern Clinton County, NY, just south of Montreal. I've been on a tool binge the last few years and have been ignoring the range. I've renewed my interest in firearms and look foward to some shows this year. I'm about three hours north of Albany and don't mind going a bit further for a thousand tables or more plus some of Vermont. Hopefully there will be some good shows this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Really now? I thought you were off the roster!

LOL, Welcome back.

I'll be in Binghamton for the weekend for the BAGSAI Memorial Day Madness Softball Tournament. My daughter will be playing.

• Like 1

Really now? I thought you were off the roster!

LOL, Welcome back.

I'll be in Binghamton for the weekend for the BAGSAI Memorial Day Madness Softball Tournament. My daughter will be playing.

Thanks, man.

Tell your daughter "Good luck!". If I had more free time, I'd buy ya a beer!

I had such high hopes for you shooter.

Me too, lol.

Someday I'll get back out.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...