So who is in the Northwest?? Roll Call

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I live about 6 1/2 hours north of Sac and about 1 1/2 hours south of Oregon, tucked nicely behind the redwood curtain, so I guess I'm good.     REPRESENTING HUMBOLDT COUNTY!!!   I've been

EVERETT,WA

I'm a Senior Chief in the Coast Guard come out to the northwest young man!

SE Portland here. Any of you local guys know where I can take my S-12 to test all the mods I've been doing? I've been going out to the Mt. Hood national forest near Bagby, but it's one hellofa long ride.

Edited by Milpond
  • 2 weeks later...

Ohhhhhhhh!!! Good times comeing your way!!

You got a place to shoot it?

If your going to add a forarm and stuff I got

extras for sale cheep.Im in Salem let me know

if you need help.

I've got a converted Saiga 12, and work in the Salem area. PM me with what you have.

Rich

Ohhhhhhhh!!! Good times comeing your way!!

You got a place to shoot it?

If your going to add a forarm and stuff I got

extras for sale cheep.Im in Salem let me know

if you need help.

I have a place -- remote and all mine. Gotta love the NW with all the boonies...

I did the research and stocked up on all the goodies needed. I have the barrels out to be cut down and a Tromix Monster and Shark brake perm attached at 18.001 inches...

Luckily I live in the same town as Pauly's Steelin so I dropped the internals off to have his magic applied.

I have 8 oz of Duracoat Combat Black heading my way -- am thinking of some other color (subtle difference or outlandish / I'm split) for the charging handle, safety, and trigger. It was funny, I asked the wife what color she wants hers in -- she replied that black is sexy.

Pauly says that he should get things back to me in 2-3 weeks so expect pix of the new tools then. Ain't ife Grand!?!?!?

I was thinking june 4th....at the ARPC in Albany.

I got to do my bond time from 8am-12.

So from 12 till say 4-5 I'll be gettin my blast on.

And yes deff July 9....I still got to take my range

test for multi gun I got it filled out n stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently in the Sacramento area! Hopefully all of you will consider me part of the "Northwest" ! ^_^

So, is it at least "Northern" Sacramento? Give me something to work with here.:haha:

OK, Since there has been some confusion about what makes up the "Northwest" U.S. and what doesn't, here it is. There are no definitive boundaries of the great northwest so I have been anointed by God Almighty to just make some up. So here it is. If your house is on this map, you live in the northwest. Why? Because I said so. If not, read it and weep. :P

northwest.jpg

Edited by DogMan

where is alaska at in the north west

As far as I know it wouldn't be, unless Hawaii is considered part of the Southwest. I've always thought such references were regarding the lower 48 states.The only reason to use the term "northwest" or "southeast" or whatever, is to differentiate a region from the pack and give a frame of reference. Alaska already has that, being an isolated state, and having their own well deserved pride in their own identity.

Edited by DogMan

OK, Since there has been some confusion about what makes up the "Northwest" U.S. and what doesn't, here it is. There are no definitive boundaries of the great northwest so I have been anointed by God Almighty to just make some up. So here it is. If your house is on this map, you live in the northwest. Why? Because I said so. If not, read it and weep. :P

northwest.jpg

Shit no. If you're east of the continental divide, you're in the Rocky Mountain West. If you're south of Oregon or Idaho in Nevada or Utah, you're in the Great Basin. If you're in CA, you're just in CA. You are certainly not in the NW if you live in a state that's closer to Mexico than Canada.

The northwest doesn't claim or want any of you.

Edited by Dudethebagman
  • Like 1