So who is in the Northwest?? Roll Call

Attention all Shot gunners in the Northwest. My name is Dan Kim and I'm a member of Kitsap Rifle and Revolver Club in Bremerton Washington. We have started a Tactical Shotgun run and gun style program at our club. October 1st was our first demo with 3 stages, 22 competitors came out to shoot with many positive remarks.

We plan on having 4 to 5 stages to shoot November 6th Sunday and start shooting by 9:30am.

NORTHWEST Multigun rules: We have no affiliation with NW multigun in Oregon, but those are a great set of rules and we will go with those for now.

Questions or comments contact Dan Kim: monsterddan@gmail.com

• Like 1
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I live about 6 1/2 hours north of Sac and about 1 1/2 hours south of Oregon, tucked nicely behind the redwood curtain, so I guess I'm good.     REPRESENTING HUMBOLDT COUNTY!!!   I've been

EVERETT,WA

I'm a Senior Chief in the Coast Guard come out to the northwest young man!

I live on the wet side, which is Western WA (just north of Seattle). We are also the Left side (unfortunately). Eastern WA is beautiful with mostly temperate desert and rolling wheat fields. The Columbia river cuts its way through the middle of Eastern WA providing a spectacular gorge and incredible vistas. The Northeast part of the state is abundant with game; turkeys, deer, elk, black bear, and even Moose. Since we are under the Pacific Flyway we have good duck & goose hunting especially in the south-central part of the state, along the Yakima river, Moses Lake, and in the Palouse. It's a great place to hunt and fish but we must be ever vigilant against the anti-gun Seattle politicians.

• Like 1

I live outside of Woodinville, WA and just purchased a .223 yesterday (although it'll take a while to arrive). Can't wait to take it up to Issaquah Sportsmen's Club! I've also lived in Portland (born and raised) and Walla Walla (voluntarily...not at the insistance of the state). And jekemi2005, trust me, it could be a lot worse up here in the PNW (I lived in California for 4 years while in grad school - all I had with me at the time was a wheel gun as there were no restrictions on those).

• 3 weeks later...

Like GunFun said add me I'm his cousin. my name is Will but you can call me Salt, I live in Mukilteo WA (that's near Everett)

I've been lurking in your forums, the videos have been very helpful in my conversion process. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

if anyone here is or knows of a gunsmith near everett, please let me know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm on Camano Island (we have a small bridge), 1 hour north of Seattle.

A word of warning.... Don't come knocking at my door between the hours of 9pm-6am :P

I just added two converted Saigas (7.62 and 5.45) to my collection.

THIS IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

(I hope my kids will keep it that way.)

Edited by Sim_Player

Awesome looks like I'm the first from Moses Lake. I've wanted a saiga for a while now and have been lurking on here for about a year. Finally got me a 109 at northwest pawn in spokane. I figured I have enough AR's its time for something different.

Welcome. I bet you have a lot more likely hood of needing the s12 for practical reasons. A saiga with a 12 round drum of Hexolit 32 seems about the best way I can think of to keep bears out of the kitchen. If I ever live in AK again, I will be taking the AKs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...