North Carolina anyone?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shooting Party at Cobra's this summer!!!

Cobra is very helpful and has a very nice range. Please let him help you with your issues. You won't be disappointed.

I live in Raleigh, nice to see some people from NC on here. Anyone know where I could get my Saiga converted? Or at least someone to help with the process. I have a 7.62 and my shooting buddy has a

I'm just outside of Jacksonville (Onslow County) in Richlands. Just picked up a SAIGA 7.62 with a skeletonized stock... Not even 100% it's 922r compliant, but I sure hope so! I live out in the woods of Hoffman Forest, so I get to walk out my back yard and shoot just about whenever I want.

I'm just outside of Jacksonville (Onslow County) in Richlands. Just picked up a SAIGA 7.62 with a skeletonized stock... Not even 100% it's 922r compliant, but I sure hope so! I live out in the woods of Hoffman Forest, so I get to walk out my back yard and shoot just about whenever I want.

MurphyLong,

I'm in Richlands too!:super: Well, for another 2 weeks at least...I have orders moving me to Yuma, Az but PM me your contact info and we can do a little "mini-group" shoot.

Respectfully,

MCASSgt New River

I'm located out in the mountains in Marion which is between Asheville and Morganton.

Thought i was gonna be the only one in western NC, Rutherford county here!

Well I think we have enough for.a shooting party I am in caldwell co. Hudson

Hello all! Im in Wilmington, was in stationed in j-ville and obviously didn't make it very far away.

On another note, on wed I just ordered my first saiga 12. So i have been reading everything I can find to get a solid idea how to approach it. Always wanted one!!

Hello all! Im in Wilmington, was in stationed in j-ville and obviously didn't make it very far away.

On another note, on wed I just ordered my first saiga 12. So i have been reading everything I can find to get a solid idea how to approach it. Always wanted one!!

Hey, Im in Wilmington aswell, Welcome :super:

I live in Concord. New to the board. My Saiga-12 should be here today or tomorrow. Trying to learn what to do with it. Can't wait to start converting!! I just want to make sure I do it right the first time!!

Update: Picked her up this afternoon. Time to set the plan in motion!! 000.gif

Edited by MacA