North Carolina anyone?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shooting Party at Cobra's this summer!!!

Cobra is very helpful and has a very nice range. Please let him help you with your issues. You won't be disappointed.

I live in Raleigh, nice to see some people from NC on here. Anyone know where I could get my Saiga converted? Or at least someone to help with the process. I have a 7.62 and my shooting buddy has a

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy! I am in Clayton in Johnston Co (just south east of Raleigh). My S12 is currenlty being worked on by Cobra 76 two. Anyone know of a place to shoot in Clayton? I drove by "http://learntoshootnc.com/" but wasn't too impressed by what I saw (anyone have any first hand experience there?). Wake range is very nice but would like to find something closer. Thanks!

Howdy! I am in Clayton in Johnston Co (just south east of Raleigh). My S12 is currenlty being worked on by Cobra 76 two. Anyone know of a place to shoot in Clayton? I drove by "http://learntoshootnc.com/" but wasn't too impressed by what I saw (anyone have any first hand experience there?). Wake range is very nice but would like to find something closer. Thanks!

Unfortunately there is not a range in the Clayton area. I generally go down to my Dad's place in Harnett County and shoot on some private land with him if I am shooting a rifle/shotgun. For handguns I occasionally go down to WT's in Goldsboro, but they are a little expensive IMO. Let me know if you find anything closer. I am in Clayton too.

• 2 weeks later...

It appears learntoshootnc.com is waiting on a rezoning application. Rumor has it that Frontline Defense is looking to open a range once the land is finalized. So Clayton has several gun shops in the area (Trigger Happy, King Precision, Freedom Arms, Clayton Firearms, Clayton Gun and Toy...) but no active public ranges - bummer! (BTW - shout out to Cobra 76 two for finishing up my bolt and carrier work! Woohoo!)

Nice to see more ranges popping up with the huge increase of CCW permits being issued in NC.

Glad you like the bolt work man, let me know how she runs with the upgraded internals. Should be awesome. Bring it out sometime and we can put some rounds downrange here.

027.gif

@ NativeGuns.... Hey man it sounds like we are neighbors. Let me know if you want to get together and throw some rounds downrange sometime. I've got a range here in the back yard, off 401 in the Wake Tech area.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Triangle open carry is having a meetup this saturday at mccalls seafood and barbecue this saturday at noon, we sit down eat some awesome food and talk about gun rights weapons holsters everything under the sun, saigas included. If anyone here is interested then check out meetup.com and search triangle open carry.