Sign in to follow this  
Desolo

North Carolina anyone?

I'm in NC for about 1-1/2 more months, Onslow County to be exact. Shoot me a PM if you want to get a mini-group shoot going.

MCASSgt New River

Beaufort County, here.

Still need to get with Cobra and do some shooting , My shooting range here "in the yard" sucks .I have 2 choices 25 to 30 feet or ,roughly 1.5 miles lol

Pitt County here

edit: If anybody's building out this way, drop me a line. I'm looking to get into some actual builds.

Edited by danklab

I'm just outside of Jacksonville (Onslow County) in Richlands. Just picked up a SAIGA 7.62 with a skeletonized stock... Not even 100% it's 922r compliant, but I sure hope so! I live out in the woods of Hoffman Forest, so I get to walk out my back yard and shoot just about whenever I want.

I'm just outside of Jacksonville (Onslow County) in Richlands. Just picked up a SAIGA 7.62 with a skeletonized stock... Not even 100% it's 922r compliant, but I sure hope so! I live out in the woods of Hoffman Forest, so I get to walk out my back yard and shoot just about whenever I want.

MurphyLong,

I'm in Richlands too!:super: Well, for another 2 weeks at least...I have orders moving me to Yuma, Az but PM me your contact info and we can do a little "mini-group" shoot.

Respectfully,

MCASSgt New River

Cobra is very helpful and has a very nice range. Please let him help you with your issues. You won't be disappointed.

• Like 1

I'm located out in the mountains in Marion which is between Asheville and Morganton.

Thought i was gonna be the only one in western NC, Rutherford county here!

What I want to know is, where are all the Saiga owners in the peidmont region? Seems like we have a lot down east, and some out west....:unsure:

I'm located out in the mountains in Marion which is between Asheville and Morganton.

Thought i was gonna be the only one in western NC, Rutherford county here!

Well I think we have enough for.a shooting party I am in caldwell co. Hudson

From Macon county, Was stationed in Onslow county up until 2008, Now live in Forsyth. Like to think I've conquered the state so to speak haha.

What I want to know is, where are all the Saiga owners in the peidmont region? Seems like we have a lot down east, and some out west....:unsure:

Stanly Co here.

Stanly Co here.

Hello all! Im in Wilmington, was in stationed in j-ville and obviously didn't make it very far away.

On another note, on wed I just ordered my first saiga 12. So i have been reading everything I can find to get a solid idea how to approach it. Always wanted one!!

Hello all! Im in Wilmington, was in stationed in j-ville and obviously didn't make it very far away.

On another note, on wed I just ordered my first saiga 12. So i have been reading everything I can find to get a solid idea how to approach it. Always wanted one!!

Hey, Im in Wilmington aswell, Welcome :super:

I live in Concord. New to the board. My Saiga-12 should be here today or tomorrow. Trying to learn what to do with it. Can't wait to start converting!! I just want to make sure I do it right the first time!!

Update: Picked her up this afternoon. Time to set the plan in motion!! 000.gif

Edited by MacA