Florida shooters

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How do you like the Dropzone?   I'm in 32218!   Gentlemen, I almost always shoot alone and it sucks. I will be doing a multi-range trip soon to Amelia Shotgun Sports and Second Amendment Inc in

margaret nolan

Lakeland FL here. 33813 zip code. Own a number of Siaga, and AK's and Siaga are my primary firearm interests. Don't do a lot of range fire, but under the right circumstances and location would

Posted Images

got yer 22??

come on, wherees the Florida Boys/>???

lets go shoot some saigas.....

its more than a couple of us.....we know you are out there!!!!!

lets do some shootin!!!

Edited by BVamp

34698 for me for now. What I want to know is why is it so hard to find local gunsmiths or even gunshops that know more than I do about the Saiga 12? Almost everything I know I learned from this forum and now I realize if I want something done to my shotgun I will have to do it myself. I am still looking for a local gunsmith just in case.

34698 for me for now. What I want to know is why is it so hard to find local gunsmiths or even gunshops that know more than I do about the Saiga 12? Almost everything I know I learned from this forum and now I realize if I want something done to my shotgun I will have to do it myself. I am still looking for a local gunsmith just in case.

I am local, but im not a gunsmith, so I guess i can just fix it for free if you got a place to shoot....

-Ben V.

Hey Rokkyt where do you shoot at gateway? Im interested in a new place to shoot, not too many of them in pinellas county to have any fun with the Saiga 12.

Shooting Sports, Inc. on Dale Mabry will let you run a shotgun with buck or bird on the pistol range. Was going about once a week when I lived in Tampa.

Edited by jswledhed

32224 Jacksonville

32211 Jacksonville!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32068 - da Burg...

I shoot over at Gateway & up in Ga at the Dropzone when I get the time to make the trip.

How do you like the Dropzone?

I'm in 32218!

Gentlemen,

I almost always shoot alone and it sucks. I will be doing a multi-range trip soon to Amelia Shotgun Sports and Second Amendment Inc in Yulee. Second Amendment is an indoor pistol and rifle range and I usually just shoot ARs there. I raise hell at both places and know them pretty good. I will try to give a week's notice at least before I go. My Saiga 12 runs well with cheap ammo and you guys are welcome to put it through its paces. I have plenty of MD-20s to load up as well.

Edited by evlblkwpnz
  • Like 1

what about a mid summer meet? down near sarasota/

If I can keep up with my sales and design guys until then, I'm game if the place doesn't have Range Nazis. Work has been crazy lately, but all work and no play makes Jake a dull boy ;)

at the previous saiga shoots i helped host at the manatee range, our own forum members were range officers mostly. we usually rent the private range in the back and really open up on stuff. im game for someplace else, but both events at the manatee range were such laid back and cool shoots with folks, id hate to get everyone together at another range and it be policed by the range nazis....

i dunno, its something to think about, any suggestions for locale?

at the previous saiga shoots i helped host at the manatee range, our own forum members were range officers mostly. we usually rent the private range in the back and really open up on stuff. im game for someplace else, but both events at the manatee range were such laid back and cool shoots with folks, id hate to get everyone together at another range and it be policed by the range nazis....

i dunno, its something to think about, any suggestions for locale?

If the place you are referring too allows most commonly found loads, rapid fire, and shooting at targets.... it will be well worth the ride to many of us for some time spent with like-minded individuals. Maybe a carpool would make it easier for some. Damn gas is crazy lately.

ETA: I have a pretty good relationship with Amelia Shotgun Sports in Yulee and I'm sure they would love to bring in a few bucks as long as we were good stewards of the area. There is a huge pit that we could set up in and have fun out to 100 yards or so. I will see what they say about it. It would be a pretty good ride for most though as it is North of Jax. Maybe a Florida/Georgia meet would be appropriate.

ETA 2: I just spoke with the owner and I will meet with him soon to discuss the details of what we want to do. I have never set up anything like this, so feel free to steer me in the right direction as far as what questions I may need to ask or points that should be discussed.

Here is there site....

Amelia Shotgun Sports

They have a video that is interesting for those that might be interested in trying skeet or trap.

Edited by evlblkwpnz