Florida shooters

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How do you like the Dropzone?   I'm in 32218!   Gentlemen, I almost always shoot alone and it sucks. I will be doing a multi-range trip soon to Amelia Shotgun Sports and Second Amendment Inc in

margaret nolan

Lakeland FL here. 33813 zip code. Own a number of Siaga, and AK's and Siaga are my primary firearm interests. Don't do a lot of range fire, but under the right circumstances and location would

Posted Images

32958 Sebastian

So happy to be out of that AWB hell hole of a state CT. Just put my folding mechanism on my 308 yesterday and :eek: will be threading my barrel FOR A FLASH HIDER. I guess I'm not allowed back in...

I'm game for a shoot pretty much in a 150 mile radius of me any time, work is when I feel like it. Can take 1 person in the Z3, haven't found a gun-gal down here yet.

ETA: I guess that would be a 150 mile's north, south, or west, unless one of you wants to go shoot some seagulls on a boat, j/k (really, that would be awesome...)

Edited by ThirtyAughtSix

folks - it is hot as hell right now. lets aim for early fall for a major shoot in central florida?

ill make the phone calls and arrange the range for us.

september or october? its too hot man. we cant be out there all day in the sun....

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Floridians, I live in Valdosta GA so almost Fl. Looks like I am closer to what is going on in FL than I am in GA. So here I am. Shoot me a PM I have a good place to shoot up here. Unfortunately, I will not be available to shoot until around September time. But, shoot me a message and I can arrange something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was until very recently 32246 in Jacksonville but I'm doing the college thing in Tally.

Folks don't like the idea of me storing guns in an apartment that has been robbed twice in the years before I moved in so I have to keep my 7.62x39 back at the house.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What kind of classes?

There is a law down in this state that prohibits any kind of paramilitary training, FYI....

Was looking at defense pistol/shotgun course. I don't think something like this would run afoul of the law since Massad Ayoob runs a course up in Live Oak.

What kind of classes?

There is a law down in this state that prohibits any kind of paramilitary training, FYI....

Was looking at defense pistol/shotgun course. I don't think something like this would run afoul of the law since Massad Ayoob runs a course up in Live Oak.

Yeah....I don't know how "paramilitary" training is illegal here.Hell,the first Magpul Dynamics Carbine DVD was filmed right down the street from here and I know just about everyone in the DVD.There are all sorts of civilian training in this state.