South Carolina

Y'all know how fast the twenty round drums caught on, well these Kushnapup stocks are doing the same thing! I do conversions for fun and profit, and EVERYONE that I have shown the video to has changed their mind on conversions and are opting to get the Bullpup stock instead, especially on the shotties!! I have a 12 that I'll be starting on this weekend, and a .410 in two weeks. I'm gonna have to get one myself, they are sweet!

And on E-bay, I have seen picatinny side and top rail sets for these stocks at around a C note. Danged things are gonna cost me the price of another Saiga!! Been wanting an excuse to pick up a 5.45...and wifey says she sure does like the idea...ya gotta love a woman like that!!

Edited by unclejake
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

LOL. Yeah a 20 round drum in a shotgun does have that effect. The general public has never heard of a Saiga 12, and when I tell people that I have a 12 gauge Kalashnikov, they freak out. LOL. Where were you shooting? Clinton?

I was shooting at Firepower in Matthews.

I'm in the Lake Wylie area. Just shot my recently converted S12 this morning. I was not watching, but apparently the line stopped firing when I stuck the 20 drum in the Saiga.032.gif

Welcome. I'm new here myself, What kind of racing are you into?

I'm a drag racer, although its been a few years since I've raced. I need up upgrade my rollcage to be legal, but my license is still current.

2nd, I do know that they work on the Saiga shotty's and rifles, but I do not know about other AK platforms...don't see why not, but I would shoot them a question before purchasing. I do know that I have seen some sweet picatinny setups for them on e-bay. Also there are some other really sweet bullpup setups out there. I WISH I had MORE MONEY, I HAVE BULLPUP FEVER!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I'm a drag racer, although its been a few years since I've raced. I need up upgrade my rollcage to be legal, but my license is still current.

Pro Mod right? wink.png

Yeah right. . .more like Outlaw 8.5.

ProMod is a bit out of my budget. Hell, if i keep working on my guns, all classes are out of my budget. I might also have a 1911 addiction. money.gif

Pro Mod right? wink.png

Yeah right. . .more like Outlaw 8.5.

ProMod is a bit out of my budget. Hell, if i keep working on my guns, all classes are out of my budget. I might also have a 1911 addiction. money.gif

Well it's still a money pit but no where near as deep. And guns appreciate, race cars, parts etc DO NOT. I'm trying to sell a bunch of parts right now on Carolina Horsepower, check it out. The only thing I'm will to trade for is ammo. Some will go for parts for S-12 #2, some for ammo, the rest to pay off bills to make my unemployment a little easier to handle. I still have a 1/4 finished Stock Style Suspension car, 1994 Formula. But it's going to be a while before I can finish it, and I'm trying hard to not have to sell it.

• 4 months later...