South Carolina

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in the Upstate, Greenville County area. 29687. (Used to live in Myrtle Beach, and now I "might" be moving to either Charleston or Savannah due to job issues.)

Hey UncleJake, I'm in Taylors. About 3 miles away from Haywood Mall. Divorced my first wife at the Pickens County Courthouse, so I have been to Pickens.

I'm a Saiga fan, and have an S-12, but mostly I'm an AK home builder, from mild to wild. Yugo's, Hungarians, Egyptians, Bulgys, etc... I like building unusual stuff, like a PSL kit based Yugo style Tabuk in 7.62x54R, couple of 7.62x25 Bulgy AK based pistols using PPS43 mags, etc...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm in the Upstate, Greenville County area. 29687. (Used to live in Myrtle Beach, and now I "might" be moving to either Charleston or Savannah due to job issues.)

Hey UncleJake, I'm in Taylors. About 3 miles away from Haywood Mall. Divorced my first wife at the Pickens County Courthouse, so I have been to Pickens.

I'm a Saiga fan, and have an S-12, but mostly I'm an AK home builder, from mild to wild. Yugo's, Hungarians, Egyptians, Bulgys, etc... I like building unusual stuff, like a PSL kit based Yugo style Tabuk in 7.62x54R, couple of 7.62x25 Bulgy AK based pistols using PPS43 mags, etc...

Don't know HOW I missed your post till now...Busy as usual....Lot of Marriages and Divorces in the Pickens Co Courthouse....strange!! LOL I got married there almost 28 years ago..still tickin. Sounds like you have quite the collection! Are you still in Taylors, or have you already moved?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in the Lake Wylie area. Just shot my recently converted S12 this morning. I was not watching, but apparently the line stopped firing when I stuck the 20 drum in the Saiga.032.gif

Welcome, and yes the drum will usually have that effect big_smile.gif

I'm in the Lake Wylie area. Just shot my recently converted S12 this morning. I was not watching, but apparently the line stopped firing when I stuck the 20 drum in the Saiga.032.gif

LOL. Yeah a 20 round drum in a shotgun does have that effect. The general public has never heard of a Saiga 12, and when I tell people that I have a 12 gauge Kalashnikov, they freak out. LOL. Where were you shooting? Clinton?

Welcome. I'm new here myself, What kind of racing are you into?

• 5 weeks later...