Alright, recently I wrecked my vehicle and I am in need of some $ because of my $1,000 deductible. So you may make an offer on items that are labeled "OBO" after the price. Paypal is preferred, but $ order or check is acceptable as well. Just for reference as well, I have a lot of >>GREAT FEEDBACK<< on this site and I am a loving member of this forum.

Here is an extremely nice set of brand new never used USGI Vibram brand Gortex extreme cold weather winter boots. Size is 10 Regular. Will sell for $30 + shipping OBO

th_10R.jpg

th_10R2.jpg

Here we have another great set of USGI boots. These are very long lasting desert boots and have been used just slightly. They are in great condition and have years or life left in them. As you can see, the tread is not worn at all. They are practically brand new. Just the leather is a tiny bit roughed from being in duffel bags. Size is also 10 Regular and will sell for $25 + shipping OBO

th_10R3.jpg

th_10R4-1.jpg

Here is LITERALLY, a BRAND NEW CSS (Carolina Shooter Supply) quad rail. The threads are NOT stripped at all, and there are no dings and dents on it. This thing is pristine and has been on my Saiga 12 for less than 2 months and had less than 40 rounds through the gun w. this on it. Comes with the allen screw's and key to put it together. $138 + shipping is my sale price...This exact item sells for $149.99 on CSS's WEBSITE

th_DSCF1210.jpg

th_DSCF1211.jpg

th_DSCF1212.jpg

BRAND NEW POLYCHOKE II w. FLASH HIDER for SAIGA 12. This has had 1 mag of 12 rounds through it and that's. This thing is awesome. 7 different setting quick adjust choke from xtra full open and bore cylinder all the way down to full and xtra full choke. This is a really great product and I am selling it for $1 less than CSS sells it for. My asking price is $95 +shipping. Comes with adjustment tool.

th_DSCF1213.jpg

th_DSCF1215.jpg

Next I have a UTG receiver block scope mount. It is extremely solid and a great mount for red dot's, scope's w.e. plus it is raised 1/2" so that you may still use your iron sights. The condition it is in is brand new and any traditional Saiga or AK lover would love this thing. This sells on for $32 brand new. Mine is brand as well and I am selling it for $25 + shipping OBO SOLD

I am selling a slightly used Russian Izhmash birdcage style flash hider for the Saiga 12. It is the same one MD Arms sells for $35. it is also very nice and looks great on your weapon. My selling price is $24 + shipping OBO SOLD

This is the 2010, 6th Edition Florida State gun laws, concealed carry laws, non lethal weapon self defense laws and other very good advice. This book was written by a Florida State Lawyer and ANY person that owns a gun and lives in the State of Florida should have this book. It gives good tips and advice as well informs you of stipulations, loop holes and the things that matter most. It is in the same condition as if you were to pull it off of the shelf at a book store. It is in pristine condition and it sells brand new for $30. I am selling it for $18 + shipping SOLD

This is a TAPCO T6, M4 style 6 position collapsible stock made for the AK and Saiga 12. It is extremely solid and has no wear to it. It also comes with a sling loop on the left side at the base of the stock for a better center of balance. I am selling this stock for $33+ shipping. It sells for $43 on CSS's site.

th_DSCF1227.jpg

th_DSCF1228.jpg

These are a freakin' nice set of bipod legs. For those of you who don't know what Harris brand bipod legs are, these are as good as they get. They have hard rubber bases on the bottom of each leg so it sits comfortably on the ground when in the prone firing postion with your rifle. They also extend to nearly any length that you need and you can lock them in place at a certain height. You can even adjust one longer than the other and lock them, for uneven ground or shooting base. There is a push botton on the legs that automatically allows the legs to spring back into the shortest postion. The springs that hold these legs to the frame are solid as f*** and they will mount to picatinny rails, wood rifles w.e. Mine are used and have been painted on a camo rifle. They sell brand new for over $50 and my sale price is $30 +shipping SOLD

This is a UTG brand flip up rear and front AR15 set of sights. They are solid aluminum and tighten down to any standard picatinny rail. The rear sight has a standard rifle peep sight and a wider ghost ring sight I modified it and milled it out to around .340" in which I used on my Saiga 12. It is super solid and extremely reliable set of sights. The rear sight did not come with locking detent for the down position. I modified it and added one. It also has a gripped thumb piece with a slot in it for easy tightening with fingers or a flat head screw driver. The front sight is also very solid and can be mounted on any gas block. The AR sight post has been replaced with XS Sights Tritium AR BIG DOT sight post which is VERY EFFECTIVE on a shotgun for quick target acquisition as well as low light and no light shooting (not that you would shoot in the dark, but for home defense, this is a must have). The tritium inside the sight post comes from Trijicon and glows brightly constantly, making it a very effective night sight. This is what all night sights are made from. It is super bright in daylight because of the BIG white dot, and in low or no light because of the tritium. My asking price for the front and rear sights are $120. Both sights are in BRAND NEW condition except they have both been modified as I have stated above.

th_DSCF1218.jpg

th_DSCF1221.jpg

th_DSCF1222.jpg

th_DSCF1223.jpg

th_DSCF1225.jpg

This is a BRAND NEW (i hate to sound repetitive with the brand new shit, but it really is) model PT ONE neoprene concealed carry holster. It is specifically designed to be used for extreme comfort and still being able to lawfully conceal a firearm in "sport clothing" or even casual everyday wear. It is one of the most comfortable holsters you can wear and is velcro attachment around the waste. This will fit a large OR medium sized man and has a section for a medium framed firearm and also a magazine pocket. The manufacturer sells this product for $38. I'm selling it for $30 + shipping. CHEAP investment for a good purpose.

th_DSCF1232.jpg

th_DSCF1233.jpg

I have a used SURFIRE brand tactical helmet LED light. It has 3 BRIGHT BLUE LED's that are very intense and uses a small flip lever to turn on. It also has 2 IR (infared) LED's that are compatible with night vision. It is quite used but a very great product. SUREFIRE sells this for a ridiculous $160.. I'll sell it for $50 + shipping in a small package.

th_CIMG0019.jpg

th_CIMG0021.jpg

th_CIMG0022.jpg

th_CIMG0023.jpg

th_CIMG0024.jpg

I also have ONLY ONE factory Saiga 12 buttstock that will fit any SAIGA. I'll sell it for $8 + shipping

LAST but not least, these are very reliable US GI military 5.56/.222 AR mags. There are only 5 plain used ones which I am selling for $4 a mag and 4 brand new ones which I am selling for $10 a mag.

SOLD

Edited by JJ the GUN MAN

would you take $25 + shipping for the tapco stock?

I'm not going to get tooooo nitt picky here this item DID NOT have an OBO next to it. The user DOGG made an offer on more than 1 item. Please don't make low ball offers on something I directly specified not to be "OBO"'d on, on the thread. If you want to make a lowball offers, then PM ME.

Haha, just realized I got my last mags from you off of here. JJ is a reputable seller on here and glad I am getting more mags from him.

Happen to know what the part number for the UTG sights are? Thank you again.

Hahaha, ohh yeah, lol. I do not know the part number but I can find out. With the mod's I've made to them, they are freakin sweet on a shotgun, I'll tell you that.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take the winter boots.

Hey sorry for the late response. Unfortunately I have been forced to come to 2 weeks of required annual training for the Ohio Army National Guard and I'll be out of town until the 21st. I promise I'll get evrything ready to mail out as soon as I get back as I obviously can't do that right now. I have extremely limited internet access here so I won't be on here much. This is in reference to any1 else that may want an item as well. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Combat boots, remain at original sale price

Price bump on the CSS S12 quad rail...$130 + shipping. Immaculate condition.

Tapco T6 stock price reduced to $30 + shipping.

Price remains same on BUIS with XS BIG DOT sight post.

Concealed Carry neoprene pistol belt remains same price.

Surefire helmet light is same price.

Still have a single S12 factory stock for sale

POLYCHOKE HAS BEEN SOLD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.