CSS IS THE BEST PLACE TO PURCHASE FROM

I have placed a few orders with Greg and my girlfriend just placed another. I did not realize how well put together greg is with his company, until I order from a couple other places.(they are on this site but i will not list) As soon as your order is placed with CSS you get a email confirming your order and that he got payment.Well this is where every other place stopped contacting me with my orders.

Then CSS sends you an email when your order is complete and ships with tracking and let me say CSS orders ship quick and you get them quick i hate waiting for my stuff. If every place had there shit together like this it would be awesome.

The other companys that I ordered from once i got there emails that they received my money that was the last time i heard from them. It took 3 or 4 emails sent to each company to get a response from them, then one said we do not have it its back ordered its been almost 2 weeks and still nothing from them (but they got my cash) I would have never known about the back order they never sent me anything!! After getting a response from the second on they said it shipped last week sorry we have no tracking # to give you, well I got that order 2 days ago and guess what they forgot two of my 3 items that were all the same thing and it was not shipped last week it was post marked 3 days earlier.But after all that they promised to make it right and send me something free for the mess up will sei. Theres two more with pretty much the same deal but i wont go on and on.

I complement you greg on having such great customer service and communication answering every email quickly and keeping your buyers up to date with your orders and answering every question from emails you will have all my future business due to this keep up the good work. (the others could really learn from you)

• 1 month later...

I must have ordered over half the parts for my recent conversion from CSS. I made about 4 orders, all shipped within 24 hours and arrived in 2-3 days with no errors. More importantly, I relied heavily on the CSS videos for getting me through the conversion. The videos were excellent. There were a few places where it made it look like parts were drop-in but some mods were required, but overall I was very happy and appreciative for these free videos and their quality was excellent.

I had to wait about 3 weeks for the bolt-on billet trigger guard to come back in stock, but CSS was very accurate with their re-inventory forecast and promptly emailed when it was available...plus the quality of the part made it worth the wait.

Thank you CSS for the excellent products, service and supportive video offerings. You're my first stop for Saiga parts.

• 1 month later...

CSS is a stand out for excellent customer service. There are so many good ones here at S12, but I saw your post and reflected on the fact that I've always had amazingly fast service from CSS.