Hi all. Finally shot my s12 yesterday and by the end of 300 rounds my tapco t6 has developed about 4 mm fore to aft slop and 3 degrees left right slop. I tried different positions but seems the same in all. Pulled it apart and can not find any appreciable wear. Anyone else have this happen? Any ideas on a fix? Thanks all

I have never had a problem with Tapco. I like them. My T6 rattles too, but it's more of a pet peeve to some people than others. I don't mind it too bad. The stock is pretty solid though.

I think that can be normal. Mine wiggles a bit, but not enough to be annoying or to make me think it's going to spontaneously combust/fall apart/ etc. If its bad enough, contact TAPCO to see if they can do anything for you. Had mine on for quite a while and it hasn't made me doubt it yet (but I'd sure love a AGP side folder! ;))

Good luck!

It just kind of annoyed me that it was decently tight at first then got real sloppy. I don't like that. It is the fore aft movement that bugs me especially when using the slugs. I didn't plan on using this stock but everyone was out of the internal receiver block but hopefully that will be remedied soon.

I had a few and they had play also. It is a shotgun, I assume most people experience a little play in stocks after hundreds or thousands of rounds. It does not bother me with this particular gun, but on a rifle it would.