• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree I would advise that no one gives Etac directly any money for anything. They will not return your emails or phone calls. It is very unprofessional for them to handle their business this way.

Jeez, Cobra...I'm not going to read all that. How 'bout the Cliff Notes version?

I am sorry, but when you take money for an item or items they should be delivered within a reasonable time period. I am still waiting on the majority of my order that was paid for 3-4 months ago. May

Posted Images

Another point to be made. Remember that the Admin, mods, and business members here all have jobs and stuff in real life. (imagine that) They are not here as much as many of the members on a regular basis, so they dont see as much as others. If you try contacting Mack, as suggest by the mod, it will probably produce more results than criticising the mods. The mods are here to keep us heathens in line not investigate the practices of the business members. In other words just because this thread is here, does not mean Makc will know about it. If you all start contacting him instead of just saying "hey the dang admins and mods should not allow this crap" it might produce better results. The Saiga forums are provided to us but that does not mean the owner is in the house with us.

BTW. Ty guys for an awesome forum. :super:

Edited by Chevyman097

Class act Jeaux E.

You are an impressive communicator and a gift to the rest of mankind. I will keep quiet from now on becuase of your great advice and the tactful way in which you communicated it.

Have you done a recent search for GoGun or E-tac? Try it. Outside of my recent posts about bad experiences you will find these threads... I did my research using this forum. it is my fault. I am just trying to help facilitate this forum keeping its partners and funders accountable for their actions when it is brought to their attention. I still feel this is not too much to ask. However, I am not as enlightened as some here... obviously.

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 65026 ] = { pid: 625357, searchterm:"Gogun" }; question about Tapco gas puck Saiga-12 tbizzle

• 2 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 64359 ] = { pid: 618182, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Ordering some parts, check out my list. Saiga-12 blwnv8

• 14 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 64338 ] = { pid: 617917, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Gas Adjustment when very dirty

Comparison of factory vs. other. Saiga-12 Stansplace

• 18 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 63294 ] = { pid: 611167, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Auto Gas Plug

Saiga-12 tcloutier

• 70 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 62127 ] = { pid: 610711, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Factory sling attachment re-used for single point sling

Small spacer, longer screw and factory sling loop Saiga-12 ZombieGun

• 16 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 63509 ] = { pid: 608893, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Best Trigger guard conversion Saiga-12 Global Arms

• 19 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 62891 ] = { pid: 602170, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Receiver Block Question Red Jacket Firearms AtlSaiga

• 2 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 62310 ] = { pid: 596936, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Sneak peek at GoGun's new Gas Pedal for Rifles

Saiga-12 JAMMER

• 95 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 62354 ] = { pid: 595572, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Sneak peek at GoGun's new Gas Pedal for Rifles E-Tac CNC JAMMER

• 0 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 62353 ] = { pid: 595569, searchterm:"Gogun" }; ATF to issue new ruling on monday regarding new restricti...

General Discussion - Any topic is welcome here!!! Banshee

• 209 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 62179 ] = { pid: 594724, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Bolt carrier hitting reciever Saiga-12 Dungchewer

• 19 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 61829 ] = { pid: 591198, searchterm:"Gogun" }; question about gas pistons Saiga-12 yooper14

• 6 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 61827 ] = { pid: 591129, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Magpul-ized Saiga Conversion ... Almost complete Saiga 7.62 X 39 10mm Auto

• 3 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 61398 ] = { pid: 586148, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Wishing E-Tac CNC a Happy New Year! E-Tac CNC Gary

• 1 Reply

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 61366 ] = { pid: 585782, searchterm:"Gogun" }; The GoGun Gas Pedal Grip Panel E-Tac CNC JAMMER

• 6 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 61106 ] = { pid: 583112, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Steel Picatinny Rail by the foot?

For AWESOME new product!!! General Discussion - Any topic is welcome here!!! PauIy

• 15 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 60992 ] = { pid: 581917, searchterm:"Gogun" }; New Saiga-12 Puck from E-Tac

The GoGun Twister Clean-Out Puck E-Tac CNC ck43001

• 17 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 42729 ] = { pid: 569548, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Build and Turn around update status E-Tac CNC JAMMER

• 0 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 59487 ] = { pid: 565646, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Range report with new TwisterPuc and MD V-Plug

Saiga-12 SpetsnazGRU

• 35 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 59350 ] = { pid: 564528, searchterm:"Gogun" }; (2) Converted Saiga 12s (pic heavy)

With video proof that they run well with cheap ammo Want To Sell or Trade (WTS / WTT) evlblkwpnz

• 6 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 59093 ] = { pid: 561388, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Long story short - undergassed, workin on it!

be easier if I new more people around Fort Wayne! Saiga-12 vinnivanhood

• 48 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 58859 ] = { pid: 559562, searchterm:"Gogun" }; GUNS AT E-TAC E-Tac CNC shellman

• 0 Replies

<script type=text/javascript>ipb.global.searchResults[ 58880 ] = { pid: 559094, searchterm:"Gogun" }; Twister puck poll

Did your twister puck work or did it cause the gun to short cycle? Saiga-12 hobbyshooter

• 86 Replies

Edited by bluebear
  • Like 2

Class act Jeaux E.

You are an impressive communicator and a gift to the rest of mankind. I will keep quiet from now on becuase of your great advice and the tactful way in which you communicated it.

Joe is a good man and I'm honored to call him a friend.

Either way, I think you owe me an apology.... I'm less of a DICK when people don't THRUST labels and accusations on me..

One thing I've never understood is when people go onto a forum and think it's a good idea to argue with the Mods. I haven't found that to be the case on any forum I've been on. Yet you're still here. Seems like they are quite lenient here.

We all understand your frustration but it is NOT the Mods fault that you don't have your gun. You claim your money was stolen. Well, I would assume then that you have filed a report with the police? No? Maybe you may want to reword that.

I have heard a lot of negative about them but it's really only been about customer service, not quality of work. Most on here said they knew going in that it would take time to get their gun back but went in willingly. I'm really not sure why you didn't know this when many others did. It isn't a secret. There is NO WAY I would have spent that kind of money without doing some SERIOUS research which you obviously didn't do. I wish someone could snap their fingers and make everyone happy but that ain't gonna happen. Even if Max booted ETAC right now, you'd still be out so why not lay off the Mods and maybe contact the ONE person that can do something about their membership AND stay on the one that can give you your gun back? MHO

• Like 3

The mods went after others who responded to my thread about an issue with Etac. I just did what I was supposed to do... report the issue. I did not ask mods to come in and begin to defend their right to have Etac pay them for marketing. They did that on their own after others brought up the issue. Just because we are not mods does not mean we can't have an opinion on how the forum is run. The forum can ignore us, but we can still share it.

Several of us share an opinion that the forum should kick Etac off. We were discussing this among ourselves when the mod came in and started to defend not kicking them off. They are entitled to their opinion as well. However, we can't be faulted for having a point of view.

I hope the forum does what is right. I apologize if I did not communicate this in a proper way. However, I don't think the moderator treated the first posters in a friendly way right from the start. That helped set a negative tone.

• Like 2

Because this forum allows business members to delete negative comments from their section,

We "allow it?"... please.. It's THEIR SECTION! NOT OURS! they paid for it... This is why we have a feedback section.. as you see the thread has been untouched by staff.

(I suppose we are manipulating or conspiring SOMEHOW... after all, it's the internet!!!)

It's like saying applebees can't remove a sign that says applebees sucks on their own property.

Haters gonna hate...

The mods went after others who responded to my thread about an issue with Etac. I just did what I was supposed to do... report the issue. I did not ask mods to come in and begin to defend their right to have Etac pay them for marketing. They did that on their own after others brought up the issue. Just because we are not mods does not mean we can't have an opinion on how the forum is run. The forum can ignore us, but we can still share it.

Several of us share an opinion that the forum should kick Etac off. We were discussing this among ourselves when the mod came in and started to defend not kicking them off. They are entitled to their opinion as well. However, we can't be faulted for having a point of view.

I hope the forum does what is right. I apologize if I did not communicate this in a proper way. However, I don't think the moderator treated the first posters in a friendly way right from the start. That helped set a negative tone.

I put the first response of the Mod. NOTHING about defending ETAC.

Just for the record, I gave you a '-' since that's what you did with me for voicing my opinion. Not in the habit of using that button but am willing to make an exception.....

• Like 2

From the get go all the mods did was correct you in your misinformation.

can yall ban this guy yet? Annoying, and at 13 posts it's almost definately a shill account

edit: just so you know, I am sympathic with you and I really dislike Etac- but the way your going about this isn't constructive. Your going after the wrong people, keep your aim on Etac, and complain to Makc. If enough people do (as has been said) Etac will hopefully be booted

Edited by volkov

From the get go all the mods did was correct you in your misinformation.

Been playin' the same one note song the whole thread...

NEVER ONCE did I defend poor buisness practices...

Outsiders don't stand a chance in this tight knit "friendly" community. Before I ever jumped in this is how the mod reacted:

1) if you did not know or "deceived" by the appearance, then you obviously did not read the rules when you signed on... period.

2) you CAN discuss negatives. this thread is proof. you just can't do it in the paid for vendor section...

3) again, it is the way it is... Don't like it.. appeal to Admin.. Mods don't make rules, we simply enforce them.

ETA: I could care less how it works on the "rest" of the internet.

I do appologise that you are a bit slow on the uptake as far as your understanding or about your "opinion" on how the forum is structured.

You would make an AWESOME anti gunner!

it's the guns fault.. not the shooter! or it's the forum's fault, not the vendor.....

again, Caveat Emptor.

If you give ANYOBODY money without knowing what you are getting into, YOU are the idiot...

I was not used to having a moderator call someone an idiot without knowing the whole story. I am also not used to a moderator saying things like "You would make an AWESOME anti gunner!" I found this quite insulting even though it wasn't directed at me. That is why I jumped in.

My opinion is that this forum has a poor business practice by allowing Etac to market and receiving money in return. That opinion is not directed at the mods. It is directed at the forum. I am posting it in this forum for admin to see if he cares. Mods need not take notice.

Ban the dissenters... in a thread you need not visit and could just ignore... interesting take.

Edited by bluebear
  • Like 1

Oh !! My very first "-1" !!!! Now where could that have possibly come from ???

Drat !! I'll have to improve on my communicative skills so as not to offend anyone's sensibilities !!

By the way, there was no advice contained in my earlier post, and there was no intention for it to be tactful in any way.

To reiterate: 1. You fucked up.

2. It's your own fault.

3. You don't get to whine like a bitch, accuse the Forum of being complicit in your fuck-up, and attack the mods.

Also, the only "outsiders" here are those who play the "outsider", or act a damned fool................

• Like 2

There are some folks here that have been waiting a VERY long time...

G.......G........Ga........... Never mind............

(heh, heh, heh............)

Oh gee, thanks Jeaux (and you too Bean.223) :beaten: .

I wish not to comment on this thread (such is what my earlier :Johnboy: post was about). I foresee nothing favorable for me being derived, if I make any statements regarding my personal experiences on this topic.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1
can yall ban this guy yet? Annoying, and at 13 posts it's almost definately a shill account

yep, I think you are correct, not even that hard to guess on who that might be… And, NO, I am NOT defending ETAC in any way, just stating the obvious trend…

Also, the only "outsiders" here are those who play the "outsider", or act a damned fool............….

+1 I absolutely agree!!!

I have ask Makc to look into things directly. even BEFORE this thread was around... (So have some others)

…and yes, I am looking into it…

I was planning to be done with participating in this thread, but I have to rein in one thing here. I have no idea who you think bluebear is. He might be a previously banned member or a member with another active account who people don't like around here. I have no idea.

I do know for a fact that at least under the "bluebear" account, he has been entirely truthful about his E-TAC experience. I have this straight from Craig, who I've kept in touch with regarding his efforts to start his own conversion business.

So, I don't know what you mean when you suggest he might be a "shill," but everything bluebear has said in all of his posts has been confirmed.

No one had a problem with what bluebear said about his experience with Etac/gogun.

The problem came when he and YOU tried to paint the forum with the same brush.

Fair enough?

Let me try an anology that we lived through...You have a rental house. Your renters produce meth there. You don't know about it. But the police arrest your tenant. Then they try to confiscate your house because of your tenants actions, and state law allows the confication under such circumstances. Does this analogy work here?? When there is a website that rents space to somone who scams others. Is the website itself (or the owner) liable in some way?? Especially when they have knowledge and allow it to continue by continuing to rent space???

Edited by TO THE FLOOR
  • Like 3

Let me try an anology that we lived through...You have a rental house. Your renters produce meth there. You don't know about it. But the police arrest your tenant. Then they try to confiscate your house because of your tenants actions, and state law allows the confication under such circumstances. Does this analogy work here?? When there is a website that rents space to somone who scams others. Is the website itself (or the owner) liable in some way?? Especially when they have knowledge and allow it to continue by continuing to rent space???

I think you are making some broad assumptions...

To the best of my knowledge, there have been no charges filed yet, let alone convictions.

Again, Max is looking into matters. not much else we can do..

No one is manufacturing a controlled substance here, though,now are they?

Or am I now "Juggernaut! Agent of Admin and Meth cook"!

If You rent a garage to a shotty mechanic, is the landlord liable?

Are firearms manufactures liable for murders?

Will Shotgun News be prosecuted for running GoGun ads that make the company look good?

If You rent a garage to a shotty mechanic, is the landlord liable?

Are firearms manufactures liable for murders?

Wasn't the second one tried with Wayne and Sylvia Danials??? Of cobray I think??

as I said i was just trying out the anology.

Edited by TO THE FLOOR

No one had a problem with what bluebear said about his experience with Etac/gogun.

The problem came when he and YOU tried to paint the forum with the same brush.

Fair enough?

Well, it was fair enough until you put the "YOU" in there. There is an extremely large qualitative difference between his posts and mine. We are NOT painting the forum with the same brush.

Even though I understand what he is saying in his posts, his comments and mine are not the same. Reread my comments by themselves, and you will see that.

• Like 1

what else can be done other than looking into it, gathering info and taking action on that info...???

I do appologise that there is no instant gratification!

I would like a chance to attempt to mediate the situation for the members that have been waiting on the orders to come back from E-TAC for years.

If you are one of the people that have found themselves in this unfortunate situation, please PM or email me your name and order detail so I can contact E-TAC on your behalf, that is of course if you would like me to do that and give me a permission to do that.

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee the results, but I will do my best to help, and keep you updated.

I have suspended the E-TAC's advertising campaign until a satisfactory and acceptable resolution is provided to all members in this situation.

Thanks You,

Max

I would like a chance to attempt to mediate the situation for the members that have been waiting on the orders to come back from E-TAC for years.

If you are one of the people that have found themselves in this unfortunate situation, please PM or email me your name and order detail so I can contact E-TAC on your behalf, that is of course if you would like me to do that and give me a permission to do that.

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee the results, but I will do my best to help, and keep you updated.

I have suspended the E-TAC's advertising campaign until a satisfactory and acceptable resolution is provided to all members in this situation.

Thanks You,

Max

Max,

That is standup right there and one of the reasons why you have long time forum members here. Good on you and I'm sure that they will all appreciate the help in this matter.

Thank you Max...!

Juggs,

Thanks for you help as well and for keeping it real :super:

• Like 1