I'm just glad I decided to delete the full page rant I had written yesterday.... It is NOT the forum's fault when things don't go as peachy for everyone as they wish it would. It's NOT the damned Moderator's fault for doing his job either!! I did that thankless job for a few years here. TRUST ME...it ain't no walk in the park! The guys that VOLUNTEER that much of their time every single day and night...and sometimes even have to get up in the middle of the night...or get interrupted at dinner by phone calls and other shit....I'm serious, there's absolutely NO rest!

If you have a problem with a vendor, or anyone else on the web....take that problem STRAIGHT to the vendor. Don't go crying all over the forum where he rents advertising space. YOU make the other vendors look bad in the process if you are accusing the forum of "protecting" people who aren't keeping up with business. We all try our best to keep up with orders. Some of us NO make that ALL of us...are SLAMMED. Still we try. Some of us may have other problems that come up, that may even shut down ALL work for a serious amount of time. It is my opinion...and my POLICY...to keep in regular touch ( I mean dammit I PM people back and forth all friggin day every day...and all night...and it costs me SERIOUS time in the shop, that I could be working on people's parts.) That's the reason my hours never end...not on weekends...not at 12:50 AM where I am right now...not ever. I am constantly on call. My own girlfriend bless her heart...does her best too to help out. I don't claim to understand what the problem is with the Etac builds that have taken too much time, but dammit I have been through worse times in the past year and a half, than I hope any of you reading this will EVER have to go through! I also have a good friend who's a fellow business member here on this forum...who like myself, also had a near death experience in the past couple years. It takes BIG balls to fight through the kind of bullshit we both did, and still keep customers happy. Hell just being able to let half the shit roll off your back, that gets generated here by so many people, is a major accomplishment in itself! I don't know what Etac's biggest problem has been, but I can guarandamn tee ya that if it's anywhere near as pressing as some shit that I know myself and others have gone through (health or financial issues...WTF ever...they do happen to go together ya know...)...the fact that he has actually been making an effort...including at least calling Wotan on the phone to try and tell him he's going to get it right soon ... and I'm sure he's doing what he can with the others too... Dude let the man fucking work. He's still paying for advertising here for a reason. I honestly don't think it's just so he can sit back and giggle while he counts all the money he's ripping people off for! Dammit the man's got to live his life and keep his business from going under while he still uses his creativity to build kickass Saigas. He has produced nothing I have seen but TOP SHELF work. If people are still sending him business, even after all the BS threads on this forum, that just goes to show that. Quit your crying about how bad your life is while waiting on your new toy, while the craftsman you paid to build it may be struggling to keep his business afloat?

Who knows...I have no idea. I'm gonna call him tomorrow and talk with the guy. He's been nothing but kind to me. Just please CHILL on all these damned threads and let him have the chance to live up to the promises he has made. Don't you think he is aware of how dire the situation has become? If it was me I couldn't even sleep. Hell I can't sleep now knowing I have ten bolts & carriers on my bench.

I'll be going back to work now ....thanks for your time and I'm sorry if I pissed someone off. I'm real tired of coming here every day and seeing the forum I love and helped build, getting torn to shreds with bullshit like this.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree I would advise that no one gives Etac directly any money for anything. They will not return your emails or phone calls. It is very unprofessional for them to handle their business this way.

Jeez, Cobra...I'm not going to read all that. How 'bout the Cliff Notes version?

I am sorry, but when you take money for an item or items they should be delivered within a reasonable time period. I am still waiting on the majority of my order that was paid for 3-4 months ago. May

Posted Images

I'm just glad I decided to delete the full page rant I had written yesterday.... It is NOT the forum's fault when things don't go as peachy for everyone as they wish it would. It's NOT the damned Moderator's fault for doing his job either!! I did that thankless job for a few years here. TRUST ME...it ain't no walk in the park! The guys that VOLUNTEER that much of their time every single day and night...and sometimes even have to get up in the middle of the night...or get interrupted at dinner by phone calls and other shit....I'm serious, there's absolutely NO rest!

If you have a problem with a vendor, or anyone else on the web....take that problem STRAIGHT to the vendor. Don't go crying all over the forum where he rents advertising space. YOU make the other vendors look bad in the process if you are accusing the forum of "protecting" people who aren't keeping up with business. We all try our best to keep up with orders. Some of us NO make that ALL of us...are SLAMMED. Still we try. Some of us may have other problems that come up, that may even shut down ALL work for a serious amount of time. It is my opinion...and my POLICY...to keep in regular touch ( I mean dammit I PM people back and forth all friggin day every day...and all night...and it costs me SERIOUS time in the shop, that I could be working on people's parts.) That's the reason my hours never end...not on weekends...not at 12:50 AM where I am right now...not ever. I am constantly on call. My own girlfriend bless her heart...does her best too to help out.

I don't claim to understand what the problem is with the Etac builds that have taken too much time, but dammit I have been through worse times in the past year and a half, than I hope any of you reading this will EVER have to go through! I also have a good friend who's a fellow business member here on this forum...who like myself, also had a near death experience in the past couple years. It takes BIG balls to fight through the kind of bullshit we both did, and still keep customers happy. Hell just being able to let half the shit roll off your back, that gets generated here by so many people, is a major accomplishment in itself! I don't know what Etac's biggest problem has been, but I can guarandamn tee ya that if it's anywhere near as pressing as some shit that I know myself and others have gone through (health or financial issues...WTF ever...they do happen to go together ya know...)...the fact that he has actually been making an effort...including at least calling Wotan on the phone to try and tell him he's going to get it right soon ... and I'm sure he's doing what he can with the others too... Dude let the man fucking work.

He's still paying for advertising here for a reason. I honestly don't think it's just so he can sit back and giggle while he counts all the money he's ripping people off for! Dammit the man's got to live his life and keep his business from going under while he still uses his creativity to build kickass Saigas. He has produced nothing I have seen but TOP SHELF work. If people are still sending him business, even after all the BS threads on this forum, that just goes to show that. Quit your crying about how bad your life is while waiting on your new toy, while the craftsman you paid to build it may be struggling to keep his business afloat?

Who knows...I have no idea. I'm gonna call him tomorrow and talk with the guy. He's been nothing but kind to me. Just please CHILL on all these damned threads and let him have the chance to live up to the promises he has made. Don't you think he is aware of how dire the situation has become? If it was me I couldn't even sleep. Hell I can't sleep now knowing I have ten bolts & carriers on my bench.

I'll be going back to work now ....thanks for your time and I'm sorry if I pissed someone off. I'm real tired of coming here every day and seeing the forum I love and helped build, getting torn to shreds with bullshit like this.

That is why no one complains about your lack of communication. Because you take care of it like a proper business.

According to some, they have asked for refunds or the work that has been finished with little to no response according to what they asked for. Some will swear that the effort you claim, has been no effort at all

Well...I do not see him listed as a vendor anymore ;) deduct what you will from that

I know of at least one case where they turned out crap work and it took years to get that much

If the business is sinking why wouldn't the people who have paid be worried or "crying" about excessive wait?

Good luck getting an answer :angel:

I don't have much to say else contrary and agree with many of the numerous points you mentioned. But there has been waay to long of wait for some members especially after they have asked for refund. If the money is even available to return that is. I do feel for the company, as they are obviously having some bad times. But I personally wouldn't risk doing business somewhere thousands of miles from the mainland. Indeed "Who knows" maybe they are on Island time :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 1

First of all, thanks to Makc for taking these actions, ESPECIALLY going beyond the expected to attempt to mediate for forum members waiting on guns.

To those bothered by this thread in the first place, this is the feedback section, subtitled "The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly," and it seems like our feedback was taken to heart. Again, thank you Makc.

Cobra, I do hope you get the straight scoop in speaking with Esteban, but I can't see how you've read the experiences others have had here and suggest that they should just let the guy work. That is all I'm going to say about that because the information is out there for you to see this is not a case of someone working as hard as you are to keep up with orders. This is a case of a lot of guns sitting in a safe collecting dust with no parts being ordered or work being done.

My conversations with Esteban were all positive. However, there is a gap between intention and implementation that has cost him his reputation and cost customers time and money. I know he has been counseled about this by several people. Heck, there is even a post by Tony Rumore regarding this. Yet, I saw all of the same problems with the "new" GoGuns that have been detailed in complaints about the "old" E-TAC as I worked the phones, PMs, and emails to get my gun.

I'm not sure where Craig is with Red Letter Industries, but I'm pulling for the guy to put out the work that made E-TAC desirable in the first place without the business practices that got in Esteban's way. He really did step up to the plate and do some neat things with my build that I think people would really appreciate. I know a lot of people here will be concerned that Craig's business will just be a rebadged E-TAC, but he has the opportunity and desire to break the legacy, and I know he can do it.

ETA: Makc, I don't know if you'd be open to this, but GlockTalk.com also rents "space" to forum sponsors. However, that space is clearly labeled as the "Sponsor Showcase" and "Sponsor Forums." Descriptions specify that those areas are moderated by the sponsors, including the statement, "DO NOT use these forums to post customer service issues."

Check it out at http://glocktalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=222. I think a similar structure here would still give the sponsors everything they want while explicitly informing new members that those sections are sponsor controlled for content.

Thanks!

Edited by Raleigh Saiga
  • Like 1

Repost from the last time this came up, 5/11/2010.

I usually don't post in threads regarding another business member.....well, actually I don't post much at all here anymore, but let me tell you guys something about business in general since we're on the topic.

In your mind, you're probably thinking that if you pre-pay up front, that you will get preferential treatment compared to someone that did not pre-pay. That thinking, sadly, is wrong. Taking money up front on a long lead time item is sure death to your business. When you get low on cash, there is really no way to catch up other than to keep digging the hole deeper and taking in more money on things you can sell "today". As a consumer, you need to be very careful when dealing with someone using this business model. There is ABSOLUTELY NO INCENTIVE for the business to work on your stuff when they are low on cash. Working on your stuff just burns resources, burns more cash, and brings in ZERO money. Once a business is in this position, working on your stuff would put the operation under immediately. So....to keep the doors open, the only recourse is to only work on things that return cash in a very short period of time.....and that's NOT your pre-paid gun.

This is not directed at E-tac in any way,(I have no idea what their situation is) but many businesses compound the problem by late-paying their bills to their suppliers. This makes the situation even worse. To get squared up with your short term debt, you need a bunch of cash which you can't get because you took money up front years ago. Eventually, the whole deal implodes when your suppliers quit suppling to you. Remember, no matter how vertically integrated your manufacturing business may be, unless you are are in the iron ore mining business, everything you start with, is a "buy" item.

When you couple late paying bills and taking in revenue early, it is nearly impossible to tell if you really have any money or not. If you don't know....well, you probably don't have any. Pay the bills as soon as they come in. Take customer's money as close as possible to you delivering the product. Keep your inventory low and quote lead times that you can actually hit. That business model will actually work.

Every business has ups and downs with cash flow, so if you have been paying your bills on the day they arrive, and now you find yourself low on cash, you can simply use the standard net 30 payment terms to give yourself a little breathing room as cash spools back up. If you have been paying late, you're just screwed at that point.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

• Like 9

To keep it as short and simple as possible... Don't mistake my reaction to all this bitching as me defending Etac for poor business practices. I tried to make it clear that I understand why a certain few people are so pissed. Communication is key in business, when you have something that belongs to someone else, and owe them work. This is the feedback section so it's the right place, and only place, people should be taking out their frustrations, if they are going to put it anywhere on this forum. What pissed me off, and what has always pissed me off...is the complete lack of respect for the staff here, when they are just trying to do their jobs. These are jobs they do voluntarily, in their own spare time. It's supposed to be spare time anyway. When crap like this comes up though, it becomes a problem that won't go away for them. People here are up at all hours piling on when there's some drama fest going on. The staff does a lot behind the scenes, that the public doesn't see or hear about. You may not see it, and may not think anything's being discussed or done about it, but there just so happens to be a couple of other sub forums here that the public can't go to. That's where we get to discuss things in private and decide what to do about business, and problems on the forum. Don't think for a minute that this hasn't been a very hot topic there. Let the staff do their jobs... and don't try and tell them, or the admin, how to to do them... not unless they ask....period. There is actually a thread for "suggestions".

I hope that Etac / GoGun can get their act together now, and get caught back up. He hasn't really "stolen" anything until he actually tells folks he's not intending to give them what he owes them. I hope all this mess, and now getting booted out of the business section, doesn't make them decide to just quit and go bankrupt. People have come back from worse, and reinstated their business sections. It just takes a lot of time and even more effort sometimes.

• Like 3

I would like a chance to attempt to mediate the situation for the members that have been waiting on the orders to come back from E-TAC for years.

If you are one of the people that have found themselves in this unfortunate situation, please PM or email me your name and order detail so I can contact E-TAC on your behalf, that is of course if you would like me to do that and give me a permission to do that.

Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee the results, but I will do my best to help, and keep you updated.

I have suspended the E-TAC's advertising campaign until a satisfactory and acceptable resolution is provided to all members in this situation.

Thanks You,

Max

Thank you for this Max, though we tried this once before. I WILL NOT let them take my $2k+ dollars and 2 guns, that I have been waiting on for probably close to 3 years. I was beginning to wonder what a business member had to do to get held accountable, but that's not my business, I'm just glad that it's here now. PM incoming.

Edit: It's been exactly 3 years.......

Edited by bigj480
  • Like 2

He hasn't really "stolen" anything until he actually tells folks he's not intending to give them what he owes them.

Shannon,

I understand what you are saying and agree for the most part, but there is a possibility that a crime could be committed here, outside of the civil (lawsuit) side of things. Etac does not have to tell them that they are not returning the property or money. I'm not sure how the specific code sections are written in every state, but most states have a section titled "Theft by Conversion." I will touch on a few of the key points as written in Georgia Law, but members will have to check their local laws or the state laws of Hawaii for further details:

(A) "A person commits the offense of theft by conversion when, having lawfully obtained funds or other property of another including, but not limited to, leased or rented personal property, under an agreement or other known legal obligation to make a specified application of such funds or a specified dispositon of such property, he knowingly converts the property to his own use in violation of the agreement or legal obligation."

( C )(1) "the term "personal property" means personal property having a replacement cost value greater than $100.00, excluding any late fees and penalties"

( C )(2)Any person having personal property in such person's possession or under such person's control by virtue of a lease or rental agreement who fails to return the personal property within five days, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays excluded, after a letter demanding return of the personal property has been mailed to such person by certified or registered mail or statutory overnight delivery, return receipt requested, at such person's last known address by the owner of the personal property or by owners agent shall be presumed to have knowingly converted such personal property to such persons own use in violation of such lease or agreement

This one is a little bit of a stretch, but could also be used...Theft by Deception

(a) A person commits the offense of theft by deception when he obtains property by any deceitful means or artful practice with the intention of depriving the owner of the property.

(B) A person deceives if he intentionally:

(1) Creates or confirms another's impression of an existing fact or past event which is false and which the accused knows or believes to be false.

(2) Fails to correct a false impresssion of an existing fact or past event which he has previously created or confirmed

(3) Prevents another from acquiring information pertinent to the disposition of the property involved

(4) Sells or otherwise transfers or encumbers property intentionally failing to disclose a substantial and valid known lien, adverse claim, or other legal impediment to the enjoyment of the property, whether such impediment is or is not a matter of official record

(5)Promises performance of services which he does not intend to perform or knows will not be performed

As previously stated, I do agree with a lot of what Shannon posted and completely agree with what Makc is currently trying to do with assistance to members on this forum. But, there may be another recourse for you guys if this does not work out for you. Wish you all the best of luck.

:Edit for spelling errors

Edited by GeorgiaPD
  • Like 8

I don't wish to be thought of as someone taking Etac's side in any of this. I got pissed about the other things I mentioned, and could no longer keep quiet about it. I was on the phone with Makc about all this, and other business, before I even got into this discussion here. I'll leave what we talked about out of it. This whole stinking mess just reminded me too much of a couple of other times in the history of this forum, when I was among a very small group of people who actually WAS trying hard to defend a fellow business member while they were being unjustly accused of "stealing" everyone's money and running off with it, or refusing to talk to anyone here about what was going on. Yes both of them also were showing "poor business practice" at the time...each for his own reason. I came here daily and did my best to try and convince all these pissed of customers of theirs that they were NOT trying to STEAL their money, like they were being constantly accused of. There were folks talking lawsuits and all that crap, and even threatening to pull me into it for taking up for them....or "protecting" them while people were freaking the hell out and not getting any communication from either of them. I stuck my neck out there because I trusted these men, and knew them well enough to know damn well they were innocent of these ludicrous accusations. I got so many "lectures" from people I couldn't even count them. I was also one of the only people here they were each talking to about what was really going on. So when I came here and did my best to try and relay valid information to the masses, to try and keep the damned drama down long enough for them to each get their shit caught up and make it back here with product....I got SHIT all over...quite regularly. It didn't even stop here, it got spread all over a few other forums as well. Oh yeah that Cobra's an asshole and a liar... He's just sticking up for that guy because he's getting paid off somehow!! He's as guilty as they are! HANG HIM!! Get a fucking rope!

Still I stayed the course. I stood strong beside my brothers and didn't budge. Now, because of that, I STILL have some people who love to talk shit and say things like... "Cobra you always defend people with poor business practices. There are a lot of people with personal problems....<SNIP!>"

Screw these people! You think I care what they have to say? After all the fire I have taken from all sides while I was standing up for Mike Davidson, while he was off for almost a year trying to make the "vaporware" that became the MD-20?? It was all Juggs and I could do to keep things from completely destroying this whole forum!

YES I sure did defend Mike..... Well guess what??? To all those who have a problem with it.... "I told ya so!" :haha: Where are all the crybabies now?

Several years go by......My friend Nathan at MSA had a whole different set of problems along with the regular ones that come along with bringing a new revolutionary product design (read..."vaporware") to market for the Saiga platform. He had to drop off the face of the earth too for awhile....during which time the same kind of crap started right back up again. And there again was the evil bastard Cobra being the black sheep who was trying to swim against the tide, and tell everyone to keep their damned pants on. Once again I found myself right in the middle, and hated by more and more people every day. Once again I had people accusing ME of stealing from them by association. I knew damned well that Nate wasn't trying to steal anyone's money, and I knew the facts surrounding what was really going on. Do you think more than a small handful of people here believed me? Hell no! Yet I kept right on putting my head on the chopping block for more, all the time.

Well GUESS WHAT??? I TOLD YA SO!!! :rolleyes:

Now look who's back as a business member now and doing well again. Look who's putting out kickass products again! YES.... it took awhile, and some people had to wait to get what they paid for. They GOT IT THOUGH. Now we have come full circle again. With a lot of help from me, and from Racegal, and a SHITLOAD of hard work and long hours, financial hardships, and tons of other mess Nate himself had to go through, he BACK, and MSA has once again become respected here. The new S-12 Galil style HG is about to be released, and they are going to be huge. There are other great products that will follow. Is it all worth the trouble we had to go through, and all the bitching and moaning on the forums? I sure hope so.... It's real funny though. Mike and Nate both will always be thought of now as heros for all they bring to the table for y'all. But guess who gets to keep wearing the label of asshole jerk who sticks up for people with poor business practices??

THANKS !!!!

And people actually wondered why I haven't taken anyone's money...even though hundereds have asked....so that I could actually afford to have my LRBHOs MFG'd??? Are you kidding???? NO WAY! I know better. I would rather wait til hell freezes over if it takes that. Let Jeric, and Tom, and everyone else put out their own if they want. When I'm finally able to produce mine on my own, or get some help from someone I can trust, then they will be produced. I'm a patient person.

I DON"T claim to know anything at all about what's going on with Etac / GoGun though. So don't EVEN try and throw me under the bus again with them, just because I tend to stick up for the underdog when I believe they have good intentions. I'm OUT of this one. Sorry I even said anything! The people have gotten what they wanted. The man has lost a key way to help get himself out of the hole he got himself into. Congrats y'all, I'm glad you are happy about that. Now leave me the hell out of it please.

This is obviously a VERY sore subject and I don't have any more time for it.

GOOD NIGHT.

PS...Justin this is not directed toward you in any way. I know you were just offering up something from your own area of expertise. I'm just sick of being hated on by a bunch a newbies who don't know the history of this forum, and don't take the time to actually try and understand some of the things I have done here. I have done FAR more good for this forum than any of the BS that has pissed a few people off here.

Jeez, Cobra...I'm not going to read all that. How 'bout the Cliff Notes version?

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

I'm just glad you didn't quote him...

It took me two tries to get thru it... Cobra, I think most people already know that you are a stand up kind of guy. :super:

• Like 2

Thanks Max.

It's regrettable it had to come to that.

To those I may have offended elsewhere;

I know some may call myself & others cold hearted MFrs for stating the opinion of dumping the dead weight, but the forum does have a reputation to protect.

Yeah, there are problems that people sometimes face, but that's no excuse for what we've seen here.

If practices like that are let to go unchecked, every time one of the vendors here get's slammed, all their customers are going to fear this situation is repeating it's self the moment we don't deliver in an estimated time & their whole purchase experience is ruined regardless of whether they get their gun, orders, or money back.

Yeah, all time quotes have to be worded as an estimate to maintain quality & not push junk out the door, but 2-3 years is inexcusable.

Hopefully this can serve as a warning for people to have foresight & not get in too far over their heads.

Either that, or go find a regular job & work for an employer.

Now back to work for Pauly, so I don't find myself in too deep. :up:

• Like 5

I just want to stress that this was never what I wanted. I wanted what was promised, nothing more nothing less. Now I'm willing to settle for a return of my property and/or money. I'm gonna stop there to avoid speaking badly about them and taking this off topic. Please keep this about E-TAC/GOGUN's actions from here on out. That will say all that needs to be said, lets let the past go and give them a chance to show who they really are......

Edited by bigj480
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds like they are trying to make good, got a call from Esteban last night stating it was getting coated and would be ready to ship. Got to go get some FFL info and send that to them sometime today. So we'll see, but sounds like things are moving.

• Like 1

All,

It is only fitting that I post in this thread after 2 years of not posting here. I will be brief...

I too took my licks from some of the folks here. No permanent harm done!

Cobra thrashed me pretty good and Juggs slapped me down for breaking forum rules...Oh well! None of that mattered at the time.

In the end, I met "remotely" some good people some that sympythized with my situation, some that were in the same situation, and some like Tony R, etc that offered

some offline advice that helped me see a little more clearly what was happening. Thanks to all you folks!

for those fighting with the Mods, etc. (I am not taking their side) I have learned a couple of things...

1) Stupid people are everywhere and unfortunately, for all of us, they do not have stupid spelled on their forehead, so until you have proven yourself with some longevity, you will probably be classed as the "stupid"

2) The forum/internet is a double edged sword, it grants all kind of info that we want and need, but in the end it also can get us into trouble...quick!

3) Those that build something are the ones that will work hardest to protect it! It's only natural! Ask the guys in the military, past or present!

In conclusion, I got a great Tromix 8" SBS and my money back from Etac. As I look back on it now (and I did many hours of research on this forum), I did not make a bad product decision, only a bad business decision and that was ...pay now, get the gun later! Still don't know why I did that. That was not good business, at all!

Also, as I look back on it, I see now that Tromix guns are everywhere (along with others) and Etac guns... well you already know the answer.

I hope everyone that have something in the works with Etac get what you ordered or a suitable replacement and maybe you'll learn some additional life lessons like I did!

Regards,

Highspeed

• Like 2

All,

It is only fitting that I post in this thread after 2 years of not posting here. I will be brief...

I too took my licks from some of the folks here. No permanent harm done!

Cobra thrashed me pretty good and Juggs slapped me down for breaking forum rules...Oh well! None of that mattered at the time.

In the end, I met "remotely" some good people some that sympythized with my situation, some that were in the same situation, and some like Tony R, etc that offered

some offline advice that helped me see a little more clearly what was happening. Thanks to all you folks!

for those fighting with the Mods, etc. (I am not taking their side) I have learned a couple of things...

1) Stupid people are everywhere and unfortunately, for all of us, they do not have stupid spelled on their forehead, so until you have proven yourself with some longevity, you will probably be classed as the "stupid"

2) The forum/internet is a double edged sword, it grants all kind of info that we want and need, but in the end it also can get us into trouble...quick!

3) Those that build something are the ones that will work hardest to protect it! It's only natural! Ask the guys in the military, past or present!

In conclusion, I got a great Tromix 8" SBS and my money back from Etac. As I look back on it now (and I did many hours of research on this forum), I did not make a bad product decision, only a bad business decision and that was ...pay now, get the gun later! Still don't know why I did that. That was not good business, at all!

Also, as I look back on it, I see now that Tromix guns are everywhere (along with others) and Etac guns... well you already know the answer.

I hope everyone that have something in the works with Etac get what you ordered or a suitable replacement and maybe you'll learn some additional life lessons like I did!

Regards,

Highspeed

Experience yields wisdom. Imagine that.

I am sorry, but when you take money for an item or items they should be delivered within a reasonable time period.

I am still waiting on the majority of my order that was paid for 3-4 months ago. Maybe all I have to do is wait is 3-4 years like the conversion people. Ridiculous!!!

• Like 11

I am sorry, but when you take money for an item or items they should be delivered within a reasonable time period.

I am still waiting on the majority of my order that was paid for 3-4 months ago. Maybe all I have to do is wait is 3-4 years like the conversion people. Ridiculous!!!

And you have more room to speak on the subject than anyone else in the universe. I'm pretty sure my last order from you shipped before I realized I needed the parts, much less made the order.

• Like 1

And you have more room to speak on the subject than anyone else in the universe. I'm pretty sure my last order from you shipped before I realized I needed the parts, much less made the order.

Yeah, I don't think anyone is going to argue with you on that one.......Greg Queen at CSS has his shit together.

• Like 7

Wow, I'm gone for weeks and weeks and when I log back in, this sad old topic is still around!

The lesson here, and one I am fully aware of, but breached myself is NEVER, EVER, EVER, pre-pay for anything in full.

(With regard to this particular topic, practice what I preach, not what I did.)

WJ

• 3 weeks later...

And same shit different day, after being told the gun was finished and ready to ship a few weeks ago, and to provide them with FFL info.... It's been two weeks since my FFL has been trying to contact them, fax them, call them, and alas, nothing. Still no gun, and he just called me to say that he's not gotten one response, one answered call or fax, and no returned messages.

Got to love it.

I say we keep this back on topic which is why people should stay away from ETAC with legitimate complaints.

This is the correct place to complain and they will not get deleted so others can see what is happening with the way they conduct business.

Please PM Makc if you would like to see something changed. I doubt they will be a business member here long if enough people are complaining about it.

Makc runs a professional business here and he will not put up with it for long.

Good Idea, Everyone who would like should call them and ask them to make right to customers out money and no products. What is their phone number? It isn't on their web site, asked them via email and no reply. Anyone have their number and everyone slam call the bastards.

"In conclusion, I got a great Tromix 8" SBS and my money back from Etac."

...............and they lived happily ever after.......

Yall didn't send cash in an envelope right? If used a credit card, go to your cc company and challenge the purchase as vender not provided service or product and request them reversed charges. This usually works for the consumer very well IMO.

Yall didn't send cash in an envelope right? If used a credit card, go to your cc company and challenge the purchase as vender not provided service or product and request them reversed charges. This usually works for the consumer very well IMO.

Great idea, but every credit card has a limit to how far out a purchase can be disputed. Mastercard is 60 days, beyond which you don't have much leverage with the credit card company. PayPal is more generous, and they seem to err on the side of the customer if a dispute is filed.

For any customers of E-TAC, E-TAC CNC INC. that have pending or unfinished work.

All work will be transfered to a new company and will be completed or paid off by Esteban.

please dont post here as this forum will not be checked after today.

email

unfinished-business-E-TACCNCINC@hawaii.rr.com