Are you having ejection problems with low brass?

I finally got out to test the booster puck and the V plug. I had been running a KA puck and Gunfixer plug and lighter return spring. I messed around with a bunch of different combos today. I didn't have much luck with the booster puck. Its a tight fit in my gun (tighter than the factory, KA, or twister). In the end, the V plug, KA puck, and lighter main return spring were as good as I could get it. It's almost there...I think Cobra or Pauly will need to take it the rest of the way.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think my saiga 12 would cycle a lot better with a double stack mag. I'm just saying.

Who out there has trouble cycling the cheap bulk pack ammo from their 12, 20, or .410 Saiga?

Yes, I guess it is so loaded everyone smells a rat.   I was going to get some people together with cycling problems and send a few samples out. I guess all I have to do is read a few pages of thre

From what I hear, Mikes pretty busy. He's moving into a shop, and I'm not gonna harass him over this. Since he's being generous and letting us test them for free, I'm gonna try to be patient. This is an opportunity that I am appreciative of. Not many other vendors would ever do anything like this. I know it's been a little while, but Mike will come through. Maybe one of us should politely email his shop and check in on them? I know he doesn't have much time to get on the forums. Again, I'm not mad, just anxiously waiting lol. Still, props to MD.

• Like 1

From what I hear, Mikes pretty busy. He's moving into a shop, and I'm not gonna harass him over this. Since he's being generous and letting us test them for free, I'm gonna try to be patient. This is an opportunity that I am appreciative of. Not many other vendors would ever do anything like this. I know it's been a little while, but Mike will come through. Maybe one of us should politely email his shop and check in on them? I know he doesn't have much time to get on the forums. Again, I'm not mad, just anxiously waiting lol. Still, props to MD.

I don't mean to harass Mike either. I'm just anxious to try it out as well. Patiently waiting.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mean to harass Mike either. I'm just anxious to try it out as well. Patiently waiting.

Here, here. Patience is a virtue is what they say.

Mike sent me a PM about a month ago saying he would send me a booster piston for testing. I didn't ever receive anything. Judging from reading the previous comments, no one else has received anything? Just curious to see if maybe I and the booster puck slipped into the cracks somewhere?

• 3 weeks later...

Mike sent me a PM about a month ago saying he would send me a booster piston for testing. I didn't ever receive anything. Judging from reading the previous comments, no one else has received anything? Just curious to see if maybe I and the booster puck slipped into the cracks somewhere?

Mike's been busy. Give him a little time.

Ive had a booster in my gun for a little over a month now. Havent had a chance to test it out yet. My gun only FTE's mabey 4-5 shells per 100 so im mainly hoping i can use a lower setting with the booster. stock puck i had to use setting 5 on my v-plug to get it to eject.

Edited by slostang

My SBS won't cycle that stuff at all, if you want I'll test one out for you. Granted I think my ports need to be enlarged further before anything will help, but I'll still give it a go.

What spenceman said I have the same issues and I'll try one out

Damn I see I missed my chance......... to the guys that got one please let us know how they work I'm getting really frustrated with this and about to trow in the towel and it's a shame because i love this gun but it seems to be an expensive paper weight right now and that just sucks

Edited by pony_express1973