With all the panic B.S. going on, I thought it was interesting that a local gunsmith here has 3 S-12's still on his wall for sale from $495 to $595. No panic buying, or price raising going on. These aren't the Best prices, but not bad considering what some folks are reporting. Maybe I can do my own price Gouging and buy them all and sell them for $850 each!:lolol:

Don't worry, I wouldn't do that to ya!

Oh, wait, if I "Tapco" them out, I can sell them for $1600 each right??

Edited by RobRez

Two local shops around here were charging $700+ last summer, for unconverted S12's. I literally laughed out loud when a buddy and I went to one of the shops to use their indoor range, and we were browsing around waiting for a lane to open up. One of the same shops was selling ProMag 10 round stick mags for about $60, too.

I should swing back by and see what the S12's are going for now. If they were going for $700+ way before the panic buying/pricing.......I can only imagine what they're going for now. :ded:

The only drawback on these s-12's is that they are only 2 port guns, but I believe that falls into the Warranty work department, so if you are going to have it professionally restored, it would be a non-issue.

The only drawback on these s-12's is that they are only 2 port guns, but I believe that falls into the Warranty work department, so if you are going to have it professionally restored, it would be a non-issue.

I'll take a $500 2-port gun over a $700 3-port gun any day! lol

• Like 1

There are some good private sales here in Florida. Check out this one:

http://floridaguntrader.com/index.php?a=2&b=82389

What a bargain :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:!

I saw that one today, too. Loved the last line.

Yep, you are right... it is not going to last long.

:lolol:

Edited by jswledhed

With all the panic B.S. going on, I thought it was interesting that a local gunsmith here has 3 S-12's still on his wall for sale from $495 to $595. No panic buying, or price raising going on. These aren't the Best prices, but not bad considering what some folks are reporting. Maybe I can do my own price Gouging and buy them all and sell them for $850 each!:lolol:

Don't worry, I wouldn't do that to ya!

Oh, wait, if I "Tapco" them out, I can sell them for $1600 each right??

He still has them, eh? Chris told me before that he doesn't like this price gouging BS. I wonder if Axeman South is selling them for $1000 a piece. :)

Edited by SpetsnazGRU

He is a good guy who knows about "Return Customers!" Somehow there are still honest salesmen out there.

Some folks just want the quick dollars, others know and appreciate the fact that most gun enthusiasts buy more than one gun, plenty of opportunities to make a buck if you are honest.

I think Axeman has Arsenal Saiga x39's for close to that price of $850 to $1000!!! Jeezum!!

Edited by RobRez

He is a good guy who knows about "Return Customers!" Somehow there are still honest salesmen out there.

Some folks just want the quick dollars, others know and appreciate the fact that most gun enthusiasts buy more than one gun, plenty of opportunities to make a buck if you are honest.

I think Axeman has Arsenal Saiga x39's for close to that price of $850 to $1000!!! Jeezum!!

Axeman had Saiga 12s for $800 during the Obama Scare. I was a lot more naive back then, fell for their "better get one before they are banned" pitch and bought one, after trading in my pump action. A month later, they were selling them for $550. During the scare, they were also selling stock x39s and .223 for $600.

I almost literally died laughing when I read that! I was eating a sandwich and started to choke from laughing so hard!

Another deal on FGT. $900. :rolleyes:

You familiar with Big Tim's Pawn in Pinellas Park? They need a brick through the window. :ph34r:

I almost literally died laughing when I read that! I was eating a sandwich and started to choke from laughing so hard!

Another deal on FGT. $900. :rolleyes:

You familiar with Big Tim's Pawn in Pinellas Park? They need a brick through the window. :ph34r:

Ugh, I saw that one too, lol

Pretty sorry the way these tools are writing this up too. Really trying to scare people. I just hope it comes back to bite them in the ass. I believe in Karma.