Interesting discussion at Wal Mart today

It was proven LHO couldn't have shot that fast or that well with that rifle. Not possible. The rest of your statement is valid.

While we're at it we should jail all women for prostitution. They're equipped for it.

It's not about the tool, it's about CONTROL.

Edited by patriot

not biting.....

YAWN

I'm not trying to get you to bite on anything, just making a simple statement of fact. I'm glad you don't want to debate it. That would be pointless.

Two hundred and fifty feet! He was two hundred and fifty feet away

and shooting at a moving target. Oswald got off three rounds with an

old Italian bolt action rifle in only six seconds and scored two

hits' date=' including a head shot! Do any of you people know where

these individuals learned to shoot?

Sir, in the Marines, sir!

In the Marines! Outstanding! Those individuals showed what one motivated

marine and his rifle can do! And before you ladies leave my island, you will be able to

do the same thing!

[/quote']

• Like 2

I'm surprised an employee would do that. That's a good way to get reprimanded or fired; arguing about political topics with customers.

Also, note that all these "high-cap" mag bans exempt law enforcement - if they are for "hunting people" (as some jackass put it), why do cops need 10+ rounds?

For the same reasons that anyone does. Keep in mind when disparaging the police, they do not make laws...

very true, its the people who make the laws. the police are just doing their jobs when they enforce them

also, id just like to say that the police should have access to the very best firepower because they have to deal with the very worst of society

The people that the police deal with are the EXACT same criminals who are out there victimizing society. Police have to deal with them more often, but the people are one and the same. I agree that the police should have the very best firepower, and so should every other law abiding citizen who has to deal with these same people, which usually precedes when the police have to deal with them.

i totally agree man, law abiding citizens should be allowed to own exotic weapons. i think its absurd when people look down on civilians owning high capacity mags, or god forbid, an assault weapon without a bullet button on it. these things are cool, and besides, home invasions have been known to happen. its unfair to impose limitations on us when it could potentially be our lives on the line

Yup because....

post-18302-0-11123600-1301203473_thumb.jpg

Lee Harvey Oswald did it with a bolt action. All it takes is a lunatic with motivation, and oppertunity. He'll devise a weapon. While we're baning things that kill people maybe we should ground all the jets again, and force everyone to wear boxing gloves.

you know what i find strange about that?

they have played the whole scene unedited on tv. they sensor violence in movies, but theyl play that horrific homicide uncensored.

i saw it once on the discovery channel, and i can honestly say its probably the most disturbing thing ive ever seen in my life

It's supposed to be. It's history, not entertainment.

Along the same lines, I recommend the Holocaust museum in DC. That

museum is very, very well done, and there's a part with concrete waist

high walls with TVs in the floor so little kids can't see the pictures

of people cut up like cows in quarters in the Nazi's experiments.

That shit haunts you, but they put a room with just a flame and some benches

on the bottom floor to help out on that.

Two hundred and fifty feet! He was two hundred and fifty feet away

and shooting at a moving target. Oswald got off three rounds with an

old Italian bolt action rifle in only six seconds and scored two

hits' date=' including a head shot! Do any of you people know where

these individuals learned to shoot?

Sir, in the Marines, sir!

In the Marines! Outstanding! Those individuals showed what one motivated

marine and his rifle can do! And before you ladies leave my island, you will be able to

do the same thing!

[/quote']

FMJ have to break that out, it's been awhile Pvt Pyle