• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know a lot of the "we are the world" and "we are all just alike" BS posted here reminds me of those ignorant "COEXIST" bumper stickers that you see on the rear of white middle class American's car

like i was saying...and i got negatived up the yin yang for...   take your religeon....take it home where it belongs, and shove it up your ass.   ....so far as I can tell, we all pray to the same

some of the most dishonest motherfuckers I have ever known tout christ as their SAVIOR.   now, im not gonna go religeous here, but I will say this -     you fucking people with your fucking god

So are we to just abolish freedom of religion or just the one we don't like? Kind of like freedom to bears arms except the ones some people don't like?

The problem with Islam is that it is a violent Empire building system disquised as a religion. It's dedicated soldiers that vow to harm non believers to increase

gained territory have been termed terrorists. The premise of Islam is world domination. This means violent government overthrow by steady conquest.

It spread from Saudi Arabia to many parts of the world similar to how MS13 has from El Salvador. Most converts in the past 1300 years have been forced by threat of violence.

You can believe what ever the hell you want to in America but when your belief system has by-laws that require you to force others into submission to your ideology that is no longer

a religion but rather an act of war.

• Like 6

i must say i really enjoy reading political type topics like this and remaining nutral to them.however i must comment and if you want to neg me,well feel free.

this country is in a downward spiral.so much so that i believe its to the point of non restoration.we have gotten weak and worry way too much about our world image and trying to act like some goody tushu.the politicians have cared only about their own agendas and not of america its self.its not just a few issues its several issues.ok so on the topic of muslims and their way.when was the last time you murdered somebody who disgraced your religion,burned a holy bible,or burned the American flag.how about after september 11th when muslims worldwide celebrated even in our country.did you go on a rampage.....well,now lets turn the table.most of you already know about the pastor in florida who burned some of their bibles.while i think this act was out of bad taste and not a smart move,it did however cause some of the muslims to come out of their shell so to speak and show the world just how intollerant they are to everyone else.one american burns their books and the muslim world goes ape shit.even in afghanistan when an afghan soldier training along with americans to fight against "islamic extremists" turns on them after hearing the news and opens fire on them.if that dosent tell you these people have an agenda then you are in denial or in the same class as the politican who only cares what the world thinks of his/her image and not of the good of the United States of America.its time this contry gets its balls back stop the massive gang rape of our constitution.

Hello

This islamic shit isn't religion. It's fuckin' war. We have had war (jihad) declared on us and we have our collective heads so far up our asses we have the proceeding debates.

You know why there are no "moderate" muslims? Because they would be infidels, just like "us". Subject to the same fate, if not worse.

Religion my ass.

CIA intel (I know, oxymoron...) says that Europe is our "miner's parakeet". When it erupts (not "if") we better bar the door and batten down the hatches, 'cause these burro fuckers work globally.

BTW, where do you think those messkin cartels get their heroin from? That shit only comes from one region of the globe......Wonder what they have that would sweeten the deal for the jihadist cockbites? Free, unmolested passage across our southern border, perhaps?

But then, these are two totally different things, right?

Better go load more ammo.....

-guido

Islam is a fucking war which has been fought against humanity for over 1,400 years. Many Nazis were infatuated by Islam and felt it had similarities with their Nazi ideology. Both want to eliminate anyone who stands up to their barbarism and both want to dominate the world with their evil rule.

Moderate Muslims? What a contradiction in terms. The only ones who are moderate are the ones who are dead.

• Like 3

like i was saying...and i got negatived up the yin yang for...

take your religeon....take it home where it belongs, and shove it up your ass.

....so far as I can tell, we all pray to the same damn God. what was the highlander motto? "there can be only one".

religeon was made to guide the lawless who wouldnt listen to the kings. it was later refined by some good people as a guide to living happily.

you mean god had to tell us not to eat rotten food, dont eat bottom feeders, dont eat with the hand you wipe your ass with, and dont hump animals? dont kill lie steal or cheat each other? WOW

..really....

like i said, ANIMALS.

neg the shit outta me all you want, but keep your form of worship to your own damn self.

....and try not to be a hypocrite while you are at it....

• Like 4

....so far as I can tell, we all pray to the same damn God. what was the highlander motto? "there can be only one".

religeon was made to guide the lawless who wouldnt listen to the kings. it was later refined by some good people as a guide to living happily.

you mean god had to tell us not to eat rotten food, dont eat bottom feeders, dont eat with the hand you wipe your ass with, and dont hump animals? dont kill lie steal or cheat each other? WOW

..really....

like i said, ANIMALS.

neg the shit outta me all you want, but keep your form of worship to your own damn self.

Just negging you because your a complete prick about it. I know plenty of people who believe what you do and we agree to disagree, but you go with the libbo "attack and insult" anything you disagree with mentality. I know your not a libbo, but you sure do attack like one. Seriously, you could have just said you reckon people created religion to control people and teach rules to the unruly and ultimately you believe we're all animals, and that would have been cool.. But you fill it with agression. It's just not neccesary.

Edited by volkov
  • Like 2

..really....

like i said, ANIMALS.

Thanks BVamp, your not the only one who feels this way.

• Like 2

so you people go around strutting your shit, thinking you are superior to me, and I shouldnt be a prick?

LOL

fucking hypocrite.

neg me for calling you a fuckin shallow fuckhead. not for my damn thoughts.

typical.

im a major prick when it comes to organized religeon.....

• Like 3

so you people go around strutting your shit, thinking you are superior to me, and I shouldnt be a prick?

LOL

fucking hypocrite.

typical.

ya know, nm

keep digging.

Edited by Bean.223

Wow ok there is so much going on in this thread that I dont agree with. Im gunna state my opinion and then leave and not get into a bunch of fights because i know my opinion may not be the popular one. To the person who said that there are no "moderate Muslims" you obviously dont know shit. There are millions of Muslims that are not extremists. If America didnt believe that we never would have entered Iraq or Afganistan to liberate these people. There are millions of Muslims who live in America, pay taxes, live honest lives, dont put vails over their wives faces, and just want a better life. The problem France is having would be the same problems if it were tens of thousands of black people from the Congo, white people from various super messed up places in Eastern Europe (think Taken), Koreans (think Gran Torino), etc. Its ignorance and poverty that is the real threat.

It would be no less dangerous for me to own a little shop in South Central Los Angeles, or Tongan, Korean, Mexican, or Jamaican neighborhoods than it is for that poor woman in France. Just watch a few episodes of Gangland, there are some seriously messed up places right here in the US that have nothing to do with Muslims. Any minority in extreme numbers, who are poor and uneducated will resort to whatever they need to do to survive whether that be selling drugs, robbing, etc. Then again I am a fairly liberal person (on social views not gun rights) and I know that liberals are the minority when it comes to the gun community so not everyone agrees with my way of thinking, and I get that.

I would just like to add that there are somewhere between 4,000 and 12,000 Muslims fighting for our freedom in the United States military

Edited by chaseface
  • Like 1

LOL

fucking hypocrite.

typical.

Strut my shit? Hypocrite? Not sure where that comes from. And I don't think I'm superior, I just think your being a jackass on this topic. I'm not negging you for your thoughts, I'm negging you for how your expressing them. And no, I'm not big on organized religion. I don't go to any church or follow any demonination because I believe the bible is full of nonsense. Even if it was holy at some point it's so full of exageration and doctoring I think there is very little that can be taken seriously from it. I believe in Jesus and God and thank them for my life, but I don't care what other people believe or how they do it, and I'm not gonna fling garbage on them for believing differently, unless their believes cause them to wish me harm or mock my beliefs.

LOL

fucking hypocrite.

typical.

Strut my shit? Hypocrite? Not sure where that comes from. And I don't think I'm superior, I just think your being a jackass on this topic. I'm not negging you for your thoughts, I'm negging you for how your expressing them. And no, I'm not big on organized religion. I don't go to any church or follow any demonination because I believe the bible is full of nonsense. Even if it was holy at some point it's so full of exageration and doctoring I think there is very little that can be taken seriously from it. I believe in Jesus and God and thank them for my life, but I don't care what other people believe or how they do it, and I'm not gonna fling garbage on them for believing differently, unless their believes cause them to wish me harm or mock my beliefs.

yeh well, up yours. my God is God.

i never expected to be popular voicing this one, so, whatever.

make sure you dont move in next to me, thats all....

ill say it again, you folks are hypocrites....f you all

• Like 1

We can't continue to look at all ideologies in the same way. Even the truly annoying Christian proselyte movements are going door to door begging you to give their church a chance. They aren't funding insurgencies and infiltrating Jewish or Hindu neighborhoods trying to take over. There is a vast gulf between the Baptists telling you that you will go to hell for not buying their spiel and the Muslims forcibly trying to send you to hell for the same.

Remember, Islam is native only to Saudi Arabia and Yemen and everywhere else it exists today was once something else before they were conquered or infiltrated then overthrown from within.

• Like 5

I'm not surprised at the lack of knowlege on this subject........

NO, islam is not a religion. It is a political doctrine. It demand's personal, state, and world domination. Ask a "moderate" muslim what they think of a "kafir". Sly bet's you dont have the ball's, nor the knowlege. Youre a victim already. But that's to be expected at this stage of the game.

BVamp? You talk that talk pretty good......."And before honor comes humility."(Proverbs 15:33)

Yet what really comes to mind is this BVamp...

"A malicious man disguises himself with his lips, but in his heart he harbors deceit. Though his speech is charming, do not believe him, for seven abominations fill his heart. His malice may be concealed by deception, but his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly." (Proverbs 26:24-26)"

And brings about this..

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." (Matthew 7:3-5, NIV)

There is NOTHING new in this world.

• Like 3

Meh, don't bother argueing with Bvamp.. Tells me I'm thinking I'm superior to him and strutting my shit, then says he wouldn't want me in his neighborhood due to my beliefs.. And calls me the hypocrite- You can't argue with that sort of person, and frankly I'd given up except the thread was revived. I reckon this thread either dies or goes to fightclub pretty soon.

And btw that video was pretty horrifyng, not for the religion, but for the hatred the child doesn't even understand but is well on the way to accepting.