• 2 weeks later...

how is it, this is the first i have heard of this contest. this is the 3rd contest this year i have pretty much missed out on. maybe we need a contest subsection forum. well at least i have two days, i'll see if i can generate something.

Wow, time for Contest entry has expired and only five (5) entries. huh.png And the prizes are just freaking awesome.

If I could vote, Bridis's entry would get it.

Nice job Bridis, excellent presentation, if you don't walk with First, then you were robbed.

Edited by ChileRelleno

It might!

I have the voting thread hidden in the pinned topics in a area only the buisness members can see...

well i just hope the sponsors are better than the contributors at noticing pinned topics. 027.gif

Heh. You also have to realize they have very busy lives and while I gave months for everyone to make these, they get just a month to review them all and pick a winner.

I want to give as many business members the chance to vote as possible, so a early announcement is unlikely.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, time for Contest entry has expired and only five (5) entries. huh.png And the prizes are just freaking awesome.

Nice job Bridis, excellent presentation, if you don't walk with First, then you were robbed.

Thanks Chile...

Everyone did a great job. I'm just glad we all got the opportunity to participate and help our fellow forum members.

GL to everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Chile...

Everyone did a great job. I'm just glad we all got the opportunity to participate and help our fellow forum members.

GL to everyone.

So close, yet so far! smile.png I agree, all the entries were good and good luck fellas.

Nailbomb, will the threads remained closed after the contest or will comments and/or follow up materials be allowed?

Edited by GregM1

1st Place: Jlang

2nd place: Bridis

3rd Place: ChileRelleno

It was very close on the 1st and second place entries! Thank you to everyone who participated.

Wining contestants should contact me Via PM with their mailing address so we can get you your prizes.

Nailbomb, will the threads remained closed after the contest or will comments and/or follow up materials be allowed?

All entries in the Product Review section are closed to prevent trolling. If you would like to submit modifications a Moderator could move the thread out of there to have it open for changes.

Well... Hot damn, I took third! secret_smile.gif

Congrats to 1st & 2nd, Jland & Bridis... Bridis, you were robbed.

My thanks to Nailbomb & all prize sponsors, a most excellent endeavor.

Edited by ChileRelleno

thanks to everyone who voted for me , and i hope everyone benifited from the review , thanks to nailbomb for organizing the contest and thanks to all who contributed the prizes , i,ll put them all to good use !

• Like 2

Contact made with 1st prize winner!

Congratulations! :up:

Birdis, or whomever winds up with the Tromix Skull VCH, if you need it professionally installed for under $100.00 shipped & don't want to do the welding yourself I can help you out.